Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Stupid question, but I don't see an mp3 file. Are we supposed to create said mp3 file? Sorry if I'm an idiot.
There isn't one, you drop in your own MP3 file as explained in the usage notes.

The original request was for the Top Gun theme, which is obviously copyrighted & can't be redistributed. They already have a copy of that track.

So if you want that track, you need to go find a copy. Or drop in any other MP3 you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: incog44

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Fuck man.
I come here to bust a nut or two... So why am I using my nut towel to wipe my soggy fat cheeks from blubbering like a bitch?
This game is fantastically written and unlike 9/10 games here, it made me actually care about the characters.
Think I'm gonna go ahead and subscribe to the patreon just because.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Yoooo, Drifty pulled one on me. At the very last bit in Cece's romance path, I was like "Man, if only there was just one more slide about them living together with a kid, their lil' coffee gang.", and there it was, something of the sort. That made my night.

Fantastic story, 11/10. Cece best girl. I'll support whatever Drifty gets out there.
THIS! Exactly the ending I was hoping for! Actually shed a tear when it really hit me that it ends there. Hell of a story.

Also, I see you are Sage and Cece fan, smart man.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Stupid question, but I don't see an mp3 file. Are we supposed to create said mp3 file? Sorry if I'm an idiot.
Understand why Meushi did it this way: 1) you can use what you want 2) protects his ass since he's one of the smart ones.

Meushi knows his shit and I consider him both a friend and a colleague. For those that don't know of any of his work and assistance it's certainly SanchoApproved for whatever it's worth. Hell, he's usually more accurate than me off the cuff as he tends to zero in where I have ducks running around all over the place I'm trying to keep in line. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: incog44 and Meushi

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod should be completed sometime tomorrow (it's 0100 hours here currently for reference). The goal is for less than 48 hours after the VN update dropped out of nowhere (maybe I'll get next weekend off). I appreciate the patience of folks but as you know this VN is special to most of us so I refuse to cut any corners in my production efforts. I've corrected many issues of the base VN due to it's conversion to R8 along the way including salvaging most older saves. I've been posting regular updates in the mod's thread as I go so there's that as well. Regards.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Great game like all the endings but Cece loved that one and Lexi well that one was perfect even right down to the song in the last scene

Reactions: Ghosty99

c3638282

Oct 8, 2019
SanchoMod should be completed sometime tomorrow (it's 0100 hours here currently for reference). The goal is for less than 48 hours after the VN update dropped out of nowhere (maybe I'll get next weekend off). I appreciate the patience of folks but as you know this VN is special to most of us so I refuse to cut any corners in my production efforts. I've corrected many issues of the base VN due to it's conversion to R8 along the way including salvaging most older saves. I've been posting regular updates in the mod's thread as I go so there's that as well. Regards.
U R the BEST!!!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So since the game doesn't have it's python file and is immune to Unren, does anyone know what all of the endings are that are possible? (I would have just looked at the images and figured it out)

My paths were:
Cece
Linda
Steph
Kira and Robin
Lexi
Lexi and Holly

I'd imagine there might be individual endings for Kira, Robin and Holly, but is there something more obscure I'm missing?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
holly solo ending, kira and robin are package deal, alone prolly.
I was disappointed there wasn't some secret Linda/Steph ending, or a Linda/Cece threesome at some point when they were all sleeping in the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
compressed version working? i'm getting a pickle error?

solved: needed to update the SDK

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Bud, how many months did you give Drifty? How many hours you gonna give me?

I'm being snarky of course but understand that SancoMod for LoF is a huge undertaking. If you think I'm slow at just day 1 since the VN was updated you're going to be absolutely livid whenever BaD drops. You know it's going to take me a while, there's no magic wand for tens of thousands of code line creation all working in perfect synchronous fashion.

Please cut me some slack and be patient. I work on these updates 16+ hrs/day when a VN gets updated and for absolutely free. How many hours a day you spend at work? (again, I'm being snarky of course).
Come on man! What are you talking about.
I mean are you only working 16h/day on this? Talk about slacking here.

Jeepers, I'm very disappointed, it should have been out 59 minutes after the game were leaked. And you call yourself a professional!? :p

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes