MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Well, that's not SanchoMod. I even have a file "SaveFixer" that allows a player to later use their saves made while using SanchoMod in an unmodded gamer later if they wish. You don't get corrupted saves with my mods... I spend a massive amounts of time testing before I release anything in my private catalog to the public. I would never do something to fuck up someone's files or experience.... to the best of my ability of course.
Not saying your mods in particular Sancho, just giving my thoughts on why the same has happened to me in the past. Because I think Drifty's Masterpiece is just that, a Masterpiece of Storytelling, I won't be using a mod.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not saying your mods in particular Sancho, just giving my thoughts on why the same has happened to me in the past. Because I think Drifty's Masterpiece is just that, a Masterpiece of Storytelling, I won't be using a mod.
I understand bud, I'm not upset, was setting the record straight so to speak. We're good, no worries.

Reactions: MrPerson28475

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everybody needs a wing man/girl/AI in their corner to make sure they give these fantastic babes the time of a lifetime. Going in raw deep throbbingly hard and relentless is your
top option. Next, we could all use a lil lube and some foreplay to bring our bombshells
to prime lava levels of hottness and desire before we go down on them and inside all the way.
I understand bud, I'm not upset, was setting the record straight so to speak. We're good, no worries.
Game oN!

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Can someone please explain what happened to my saves from previous version. I can't load them. They don't show up.
Maybe you played the chapter 7 with compressed, and the new one in full, or vice versa? With the compressed version i had trouble, but with the full version i found a save which works for me.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've tried all of my saves, none of them work =/
Attach your traceback file and ping me... I'll do my best to sort you out. Use the "Attach files" button in your post to physically attach the file, please don't screen grab or insert a massive pic.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Just checking - I'm downloading Ch 8 now - do I need to keep any previous chapters, or does 'Chapter 8' contain everything from the start?

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Maybe you played the chapter 7 with compressed, and the new one in full, or vice versa? With the compressed version i had trouble, but with the full version i found a save which works for me.
The thing is I NEVER use compressed versions and the one I had before was a full version. I just don't get it.

OK I see what it was...the new save folder had -Steam at the end of the name...I renamed it and named the old one -steam and it worked.

Thanks for the help dude.

Last edited:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Come on bud, don't even go there. The mod doesn't corrupt saves bud, just saying. Why on Earth would you think that?
Wasn't specifically aiming yours, but if people don't wait for your updates, shit could happen for whatever reasons. I know few developers are like DrPinkCake with mods, still, who knows.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wasn't specifically aiming yours, but if people don't wait for your updates, shit could happen for whatever reasons. I know few developers are like DrPinkCake with mods, still, who knows.
No, that's not true bud. Every mod I have publicly has a way to always use saves made while using SanchoMod later in an unmodded game if they wish. It's in every mod thread OP I have for each title:
1662918968073.png
And there are maybe 2 devs that might not be aligned with SanchoMod. Most every dev I work with we communicate periodically privately via PM as needed. Just saying, no conspiracy theory here bud. Drifty and I get along just fine, we both have mutual respect for one another.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
No, that's not true bud. Every mod I have publicly has a way to always use saves made while using SanchoMod later in an unmodded game if they wish. It's in every mod thread OP I have for each title:
And there are maybe 2 devs that might not be aligned with SanchoMod. Most every dev I work with we communicate periodically privately via PM as needed. Just saying, no conspiracy theory here bud. Drifty and I get along just fine, we both have mutual respect for one another.
Wasn't trying to diss your job either, just to be clear, I respect what you do, thanks for the information, appreciated.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Wasn't trying to diss your job either, just to be clear, I respect what you do, thanks for the information, appreciated.
I respect you and your opinion too brother, sincerely.
Nice display of how to discuss things in a mature, respectful manner. Glad to see this as opposed to fighting and bickering for once. Kudos to both of you.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

By popular demand: since I have a couple more hours before my goal of "under 48hrs after VN drops" to have the mod update done I decided to concede and update SanchoCheats to allow the user to change paths at will AFTER the pathing event has occurred. I've disabled the cheat before that event to help eliminate confusion with some folks and to insure no one fucks up. Details here. Regards.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some1 said this ended too soon.

like 8 chapters isn't long enuf.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
IT did end waaAAaaay too soon, as the core story has become that of close calls:
who is to say some other close calls about the troubles circulating all other babes
would not make for some fresh gaming?

• Sad
Reactions: Laehtsia

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
...and in other news.... "The Walking Dead" will never end (let that damn series go already). :ROFLMAO: :p
fat chances, as long as main and spin-off series interest audience it stays.

watched only glimpses but didn't interest even originally.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I reckon I should fix a few things like this for Drifty while I'm at it. I'm a handsome fella but she's much too pretty to be sporting my name:
1662924459617.png

Edit: Ahhh, that's better
1662925117681.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 559 Votes