JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I don't think C is one of the four main characters. That doesn't mean she's not in it, but his patreon post named the four women in the trailer and none are named Christine.
Indeed. I just read the comment posts on this thread, a few people mentioned Sea, that is why I included Sea. I will edit the text to clearly state what I meant. Thanks.

miojow

Apr 23, 2020
I see. You are trying to load a save made previously with SanchoMod installed but now in a game unmodded. To do so see the mod's OP and look for the "SaveFixer":

But even better yet, if you can hang on just a bit longer I'm almost done with the mod update... like really fucking close to compiling it for bench testing and release. Your call.

I'm just gonna wait for you, no problem at all.

Thanks for taking time to look into it. :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Leap Of Faith - MultiMod Edition (Ch8)
LOF_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

NOTE: Please read the extra installation notes here for the best experience and maximum old save compatibility.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
dude, im a stone when it comes to emotions SPOILER NEXT:

But started a new game, the scene of the 2nd jump made me cry, my 15 year old cousin toke his life a year ago. I cryed the tears i couldnt let go when we burried him

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
dude, im a stone when it comes to emotions SPOILER NEXT:

But started a new game, the scene of the 2nd jump made me cry, my 15 year old cousin toke his life a year ago. I cryed the tears i couldnt let go when we burried him
I feel for you my brother. My very best to you and yours, and my most sincerest condolences. I too share grief that will never heal. Be well my friend, there are those who still need us to be at our best.

DIKs_Steeler

Jan 15, 2022
Hi guys, I've been trying to find an answer to a question for the last 30 minutes (without getting episode 8 spoiled), but I can't find an answer: What songs changed in the game since the DMCA copyright claim? I've seen that the Top Gun Theme seems to be removed, is there any other changes?
Thanks!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi guys, I've been trying to find an answer to a question for the last 30 minutes (without getting episode 8 spoiled), but I can't find an answer: What songs changed in the game since the DMCA copyright claim? I've seen that the Top Gun Theme seems to be removed, is there any other changes?
Thanks!
Short answer: almost all of 'em. No spoiler needed. Ch1-Ch7 are different on a very high percentage.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ahh thanks for fixed Lexis.. Steph need to be fix ... Not sure if You check her path yet .. Tho Id Let you know...
I didn't catch the Steph dia bork... I honestly didn't have enough time to comb through dialogue as I was way too busy punching out code tbh.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Harem not planned ?? Ignoring....
Planned? The VN is done bud. There are 2 combos, other than that singles are up. Otherwise ignoring this VN would be like ignoring "Acting Lessons". You do you but you'd be likely missing out. Just sayin'.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes