slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Thanks Sancho1969 for providing such a spectacular mod and allowing me to salvage my old save!

And damn was Ch 8 a rollercoaster. The number of times I thought I knew how each character was going to be wrapped up only for Drifty to make a hard right giving me whiplash ranged in the dozens. A fantastic to ending to a wonderful story, and a good sign for E4ia (Euphoria) being just as great.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sancho1969

yyyhhh123

Aug 2, 2022
Shit, just play though Ch.6 and it's so fucking hurts, first time got me nearly cry, and I didn't cry for years. Life sucks, but we are all together to make it better, isn't it? But as it connects to real life story, it is really sad:( what a good game, RIP

Reactions: namelessone22

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Ok for some reason my end of Ch 7 saves are not working, every other save is.
So for my main playthrough i just reloaded my end of Ch 6 save, but for my other playthroughs i only had end of Ch 7 saves.

Did anyone else have similar problems ?
I get this error

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Shit! - I wish I'd known that literally 10mins ago!
I just got a response saying the Ch8 DL was all I needed to play the whole game so I got rid of Ch6&7 DLs.
Could've uploaded or something - given you folks a chance to put the original music back in?
(I don't ususally play with sound on - but I assume the funny scenes are better with the music he originally included)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Shit! - I wish I'd known that literally 10mins ago!
I just got a response saying the Ch8 DL was all I needed to play the whole game so I got rid of Ch6&7 DLs.
Could've uploaded or something - given you folks a chance to put the original music back in?
(I don't ususally play with sound on - but I assume the funny scenes are better with the music he originally included)
i posted orig. audio rpas some pages ago.

serkanak

Feb 22, 2018
Android Port of
Leap Of Faith [Ch.8]
DOWNLOAD: MEGA

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Pls upload link other than mega

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Has anyone done a Robin Solo Ending? Is it even possible?
I haven't done it but the first major choice in the game denoted by "/!\" is whether you want the solo or throuple path with Kira and Robin so I assume it's possible.

I only finished Holly+Lexi so far but having resolved Kira's and Robin's relationship issues there I don't even want to see their solo paths. Just feels wrong to not have them be together.

Crofty

Oct 10, 2019
Congratulations for the game. very beautiful story and it passes nice messages. .
Keep up the hard work (y)

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Bruh, too much lesbians for Me :(
Girlfriend fucked her female friend - "oh, no problems honey"
Boyfriend fucked his male friend - "how can You do this to Me?!"
(Just want to explain, I'm totally not into gay content :-b it's Just... OMG this popular "bi-curious" shit kills Me inside)
Such a shame, promising game and such turn-off for me....

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes