Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Ok, found the time to play through every path except Robin and Kira's solo paths, so I think I can safely repeat what I've said before: DriftyGames thank you for the story. She was right, you know. You should write a story, and I'm so goddamned pleased this was the first one. I'm sure it was both very tough for you at times, and hopefully also a way to get some things off your chest. Thank you for the words, and for taking us along for the ride. Loved every second of it, even the emotional gut punches.

miojow

Apr 23, 2020
Attach your traceback file and ping me... I'll do my best to sort you out. Use the "Attach files" button in your post to physically attach the file, please don't screen grab or insert a massive pic.
Here's my traceback.

Thanks for helping. If it's not possible, im just gonna play the whole game again =)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Here's my traceback.

Thanks for helping. If it's not possible, im just gonna play the whole game again =)
I see. You are trying to load a save made previously with SanchoMod installed but now in a game unmodded. To do so see the mod's OP and look for the "SaveFixer":
1662934911177.png

But even better yet, if you can hang on just a bit longer I'm almost done with the mod update... like really fucking close to compiling it for bench testing and release. Your call.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
How many ends has this game ? I played the "Love faithful with CeCe" one, but I think that is not the only.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
How many ends has this game ? I played the "Love faithful with CeCe" one, but I think that is not the only.
8, based on the Steam achievements. But I think one doesn't have an achievement, so probably 9. That's for who you end up with yourself, not who the ones you don't hook up with pair off with.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
Apr 11, 2020
Please can some rockstar put the mac version of this up on a download site without either a 5GB cap (Mega), a busted SSL (Mixdrop) or an 187kb/s transfer speed (Uploadhaven). That would be... amazing.

(Or alternatively hit me with where I can learn how to update a mac version with a PC update, I've heard that's possible?)

Thank you for any help in advance. Sorry for anyone I offend with my ineptness.

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
Guys I haven't checked some of the dev posts so sorry if it's already answered but do you know if Drifty Games has another upcoming game planned ?

Reactions: Ghosty99

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So, I mean like is there any info about it or it's just we know there will be a new game but no info whatsoever ?
It is called u4ia (Euphoria) centered around 4 women, one of them (or one character) is Sea, the MC half/step sister. There were also mentioned about Sea, the MC half/step sister, but her actual involvement is still not clear. At least, that is what I read posted here to the best of my re-collection.

Last edited:
Reactions: xReoK and Ghosty99

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It is called u4ia (Euphoria) centered around 4 women, one of them (or one character) is Sea, the MC half/step sister. At least, that is what I read posted here to the best of my re-collection.
I don't think C is one of the four main characters. That doesn't mean she's not in it, but his patreon post named the four women in the trailer and none are named Christine.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes