lkta

May 3, 2017
So since the game doesn't have it's python file and is immune to Unren, does anyone know what all of the endings are that are possible? (I would have just looked at the images and figured it out)

My paths were:
Cece
Linda
Steph
Kira and Robin
Lexi
Lexi and Holly

I'd imagine there might be individual endings for Kira, Robin and Holly, but is there something more obscure I'm missing?
there is definitely solo holly, that actually turned out to be my main playthrough & there is also a solo kira that is more of a beginning than an end i guess (i had set chris up with robin in that playthrough so it was just like a 50/50 go separate ways, not sure i can be bothered to run through it again without chris/robin to see if there is any difference but will do the solo robin at some point. I have seen all the others in your list bar steph so far so will do that eventually & then see if i can tidy up to see all screens as i seem to be missing a couple of thousand at the moment & i know there are a couple of tasks i have still never got around to doing ingame like robin vibe & cece alternate natedog

Last edited:

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
So since the game doesn't have it's python file and is immune to Unren, does anyone know what all of the endings are that are possible? (I would have just looked at the images and figured it out)

My paths were:
Cece
Linda
Steph
Kira and Robin
Lexi
Lexi and Holly

I'd imagine there might be individual endings for Kira, Robin and Holly, but is there something more obscure I'm missing?
Here is the endings I got from nyrek first one is Ceci while the second one is Lexi.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021

My paths were:
Cece
Linda
Steph
Kira and Robin
Lexi
Lexi and Holly

I've failed in my throuple with kira and robin and got only kira. basically ended up with robin just pulling out of it
I've had an individual kira run as well where I pushed chris towards robin so you split the couple between two of you

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Has anyone figured out what the point of the dude on the bench was at beginning of the episode? It still doesn't make any sense to me.
First, I'm convinced guy on the bench is MC's grandpa, and second, I'm also convinced the guy helping him into the van when you leave is the guy watching you at the end of chap 4

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Can someone please explain what happened to my saves from previous version. I can't load them. They don't show up.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. Before I release the SanchoMod update, since I've worked so hard fixing all the little issues folks are having and to improve the product (which is truly my only intent) I'm going to spend the extra couple of hours to rewrite Drifty's base gallery code. This won't interfere in any way with SanchoGallery and won't aesthetically look any different than what Drifty's gallery screen currently looks like... but it's only to make it better. You see, when you currently use the base gallery you won't get the features you folks are used to getting in a gallery (such as "End Replay" button, RenPy locking down saves, etc). Currently the original gallery is running scenes like they are a separate game (it's more than that but it's the easiest way for me to explain it to folks without getting too deep into the weeds).

Bottom line I'm going to take the extra time necessary not only for my friend DriftyGames but also for his extensive fan base... you.

I still intend to meet my goal of having the mod done and in your hands in the "under 48hr" window. I'll post updates in the mod's thread if I hit any roadblocks or setbacks but I reckon I'm on the downhill slide at this point.

Regards.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Come on bud, don't even go there. The mod doesn't corrupt saves bud, just saying. Why on Earth would you think that?
I have had VN's that I've played without an available mod but when one becomes available and I add it the unmodded saves won't load, and vice versa. However I put that down to extra features added by a mod, like a gallery or cheat options that require adding code to the VN.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I have had VN's that I've played without an available mod but when one becomes available and I add it the unmodded saves won't load, and vice versa. However I put that down to extra features added by a mod, like a gallery or cheat options that require adding code to the VN.
Well, that's not SanchoMod. I even have a file "SaveFixer" that allows a player to later use their saves made while using SanchoMod in an unmodded gamer later if they wish. You don't get corrupted saves with my mods... I spend a massive amounts of time testing before I release anything in my private catalog to the public. I would never do something to fuck up someone's files or experience.... to the best of my ability of course.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes