Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Bruh, too much lesbians for Me :(
Girlfriend fucked her female friend - "oh, no problems honey"
Boyfriend fucked his male friend - "how can You do this to Me?!"
(Just want to explain, I'm totally not into gay content :-b it's Just... OMG this popular "bi-curious" shit kills Me inside)
Such a shame, promising game and such turn-off for me....
Thanks for info. That point is an insult to injury

• Angry
Reactions: Abraxxas

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Bruh, too much lesbians for Me :(
Girlfriend fucked her female friend - "oh, no problems honey"
Boyfriend fucked his male friend - "how can You do this to Me?!"
(Just want to explain, I'm totally not into gay content :-b it's Just... OMG this popular "bi-curious" shit kills Me inside)
Such a shame, promising game and such turn-off for me....
what did the MC fucked his best friend? is that for real? lol.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
what did the MC fucked his best friend? is that for real? lol.
Nah, Just example... Lol
I meant "Lesbian sex - no cheating" is total bullshit by saying that)
Bruh... maybe my English isn't perfect, might write more carefully)
There is no gay-content in this game, and no forced relationships with Lesbians/bi girls)
Just don't get why that 2 lesbs+MC is so popular...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: HornyTranschicken

jacksparrow

Apr 18, 2017
Really great game, some of my best spent 10 bucks.

I was really hoping for a Steph+Linda ending ... or at least a single scene.
Damn, even the Linda work as a photography model could be used for mode lewd content ... but it is what it is ... not crying for such a details on this wonderfull game.

For the old man in the park in the beginning of CH8: I think is a reference to future Drifty game U4ia

• Angry
Reactions: Fio_13@@

nissinramen

Mar 19, 2021
please can anyone share the saves file for both lexi and cece path? guess i used a mod last version and cant load the saves i have now

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So everyone ends up paired up at the end depending on your choices except for Stephanie and Cece?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are other things that left me with so many questions like the mysterious dude who has been spying on MC, or I don't know if I missed something.
That and the stalker in the tree.

But I can't be the only one to notice the security personnel in the background while they were chatting, and the same security personnel putting the old man away in what might be a paddy wagon?

One theory is that the old man is MC's grandfather. But I have a suspicion that we'll actually get a proper answer in the next game.

Old saves don't appear because the save location changed

To fix it open \game\options.rpy

find line #156 define config.save_directory = "LeapofFaith-1574721269-steam"
and replace it with define config.save_directory = "LeapofFaith-1574721269"
Better and easier yet, leave those rpy files alone and just copy everything in the "...269" folder over to the "...269-steam" folder.

So since the game doesn't have it's python file and is immune to Unren, does anyone know what all of the endings are that are possible? (I would have just looked at the images and figured it out)

My paths were:
Cece
Linda
Steph
Kira and Robin
Lexi
Lexi and Holly

I'd imagine there might be individual endings for Kira, Robin and Holly, but is there something more obscure I'm missing?
No, your paths and your imagination covered it all.

Has anyone done a Robin Solo Ending? Is it even possible?
Yes it's very possible.

does anyone have the sound folder/ audio-rpas from version 7?
It's been posted in this thread before your question. Search is your friend.

Reactions: eM-Ka

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
Is there a non steam version of the final update? For some reason all the animations in this complete version of the game are lagging badly in all episodes. Animations were always very smooth in all previous updates. So it must be this version of the game.

Reactions: CalicoBROOJ

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
I listened to this 12-year-old song again only the other day, shortly before I played chapter 8... and I feel this is the Leap of Faith theme song.
In the lyrics the roles are reversed, but otherwise it fits like a glove and it even describes that scene with the MC and Cece on the bridge in detail... I wonder if the dev was (apart from the real life events) also inspired by this song. As far as I know the song is only known in Europe and basically unheard of in North America... anyway, this will now always be my LoF theme song

Hurts - Wonderful Life

and an unplugged version not blocked here by idiotic YouTube (or the label)

Reactions: MrPerson28475

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I listened to this 12-year-old song again only the other day, shortly before I played chapter 8... and I feel this is the Leap of Faith theme song.
In the lyrics the roles are reversed, but otherwise it fits like a glove and it even describes that scene with the MC and Cece on the bridge in detail... I wonder if the dev was (apart from the real life events) also inspired by this song. As far as I know the song is only known in Europe and basically unheard of in North America... anyway, this will now always be my LoF theme song

Hurts - Wonderful Life

and an unplugged version not blocked here by idiotic YouTube (or the label)

I see where your coming from with this song, really good. But I think I prefer Drifty's original pick for the theme.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Leap Of Faith - MultiMod Edition (Ch8)
View attachment 2038742
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

NOTE: Please read the extra installation notes here for the best experience and maximum old save compatibility.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoNote

I'll likely have a separate version of SanchoMod available soon: SanchoMod SE Audio Edition.

What this will be designed to do is take the preparation work I had you do while installing the current SanchoMod for Ch8, and use those files along with the new SE (special edition) to revert Ch1-Ch7 back to the original music, playing exactly as it was before, when it was before.

Stay tuned for additional info. I've tested the initial Chapter with success so I either have the correct template now or it will all fall apart :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, you know I can pull it off since the current SanchoMod already reinstalled the "Limo Scene" song as it was. Just bear with me as you know I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
hey Dev thanks for the heads up that Saves will not work on Ch 8 theres no mention of it saying that we might start a new PT even with ScrappyMod updated the saves are still BROKEN FIT IT

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Old saves don't appear because the save location changed

To fix it open \game\options.rpy

find line #156 define config.save_directory = "LeapofFaith-1574721269-steam"
and replace it with define config.save_directory = "LeapofFaith-1574721269"
This file does not occur in my game version ...

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes