JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
UNBELIEVABLE! Fuckin Imbeciles cant get anything right. Now my save files dont work. Get a clue of what you are doing or just stop. OP sucks.
Bursting with anger and aggression gets you nothing good from this thread or in life generally, but the repercussions most likely bad, sometimes really bad. If you have checked on the posts on this thread post-release of Chapter 8 (the final chapter and conclusion) of the game, then you will figure out what the problem is, why it happened and the various methods on how to fixed it.

I am not going to spoon feed you the answers, it will be your Anger Management therapy exercise if you so chose to :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Cabin Fever

I have of course checked the previous page but it looks like the links for the audio-rpas are down
Interesting, especially since I've just checked and the links are working perfectly fine.

Can anyone can inform Drifty that this should be corrected? IMHO this is MC speaking, not Cece.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now just why would the MC ask Cece if she has been with a lot of women?

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Correct... it means you DON'T get missed opp. If it was not a striketrough it would mean you WOULD miss the opp. You got it.

It will look like this if you would get a Missed Opp by selecting:
View attachment 2040145
thank you, sometimes i don t get it tho, like when i miss yes or yes an opporunity in episode 2 with lexi, i don t know why xD or when "Advance time(x2) MissedOpp (lexi) that kind of thing, is a bit hard to understand

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
thank you, sometimes i don t get it tho, like when i miss yes or yes an opporunity in episode 2 with lexi, i don t know why xD or when "Advance time(x2) MissedOpp (lexi) that kind of thing, is a bit hard to understand
There's a ChoiceGuide legend in the mod's OP if you need brief explanations on conventions and acronyms used:
1663010059304.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

Something wicked is coming.....

View attachment 2040099

Very soon fans, very soon indeed.
PLaying it again from the start, and going the CeCe route again, because well feelings, but I have to know this.

Is there any way you can make it so we can change the music for the Top Gun walk to the actual Top Gun Theme? I have the mp3, I just need to know what code I have to butcher to make it work. It has to be able to be done. It just has to be.

Make it so, or if Sancho1969 can make it do I will be forever grateful :D
I've taken the liberty of tweaking the "Airport" scene... SanchoTopGun-style as requested. It will be in the SE version of the mod (see first quote in this post), coming very soon (as in today). I don't think Meushi's add-on would be compatible since I physically tweaked the scene, not just replacing the whole scene's audio.... you know, for science and to have a better effect due to proper timing. I'm guessing Meushi made code to replace the whole beginning airport audio (song) to a user's predefined file name but admit I haven't looked at his code... but that's what I would have done and he's a sharp fella so I'm sure he was thinking similar.

I'm taking more risk but damn, y'all are supposed to be wearing pirate hats... not stool pigeons so we'll see how it goes.
1663015167087.png

Reactions: Meushi

Blackheartz_

Formerly 'Blackheartz-NSFW'
Nov 18, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1052, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4252, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1070, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1005, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 1078, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 889, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "C:\Users\lucas\OneDrive\Documents\NSFW Games\Leap of Faith (New Version Needed)\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 807, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Leap of Faith 1.0c
Mon Sep 12 16:42:38 2022
everytime i try to load my chapter 7 save this pops up. how do i fix this????

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes