Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's not about Kaz, it's about Kaz's Cece, lol
Yes Sir , Cece is the main chracter of the game , you can take any route with another girl But she still be the main character in the game and you may check the thread from the beginning and you will find that most af the comments about her , and she deserve that , Well done Drifty and thank you very much.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Truth be told, I'm grateful to LoF.
Besides it being a great game, it got me into quite a few new titles by association/shared universe.

MCU being going to shit lately, guess I have a new shared universe to look forward to, lol

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hey! I actually found the Fan Art page and it does have the Assets listed. Time to learn Daz, Kaz. :LOL:

https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith.95251/
OFC I will do every thing I can for my beloved Cece and it is more clear after the new sign. , but NOT in this fan Art thread and forgive me for saying that please , in this thread I can not understand HOW they are FANS.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer and cxx

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
OFC I will do every thing I can for my beloved Cece and it is more clear after the new sign. , but NOT in this fan Art thread and forgive me for saying that please , in this thread I can not understand HOW they are FANS.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My point wasn’t for you to like the other peoples “Fan Art”.

It was for you to see the list on page 2 that shows which model assets were used to create Cece, and all of the girls. So that you could make your own images of her in Daz3d.
If you wanted to, you could put your photo in to Daz, make a 3d model of yourself, and make images of you and Cece together! Lol

• Wow
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
My point wasn’t for you to like the other peoples “Fan Art”.

It was for you to see the list on page 2 that shows which model assets were used to create Cece, and all of the girls. So that you could make your own images of her in Daz3d.
If you wanted to, you could put your photo in to Daz, make a 3d model of yourself, and make images of you and Cece together! Lol
thank you very much Sir , and then I will be with her forever;). ((whatever our enemies :devilish: try hard.:p)) , thank you very much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer and cxx

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
This had been sitting at the bottom (or top technically) of my booked marked "maybe play" game que list for at least a year now. Having skipped over it in favor of a different pick countless times and regardless of the notable amount of reviews. IDK, somethign about the thumbnail picture and screenshots just wasn't drawing me in. Finally took the leap of faith on the download and play earlier tonight tho :)

Rushes everything a bit at the beginning to get where the writing obviously wanted to go and grow, but overall this is shaping up to be a real memorable gem. One of the few times I can remember getting latter in the game and finding myself genuinely regretting picking the path of the female character I found most attractive over somebody else. That says volumes about the writing and story presentation in itself.

Reactions: Grif1001
4.80 star(s) 559 Votes