Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just finished first playthrough, awesome VN. Massive issue for me though… I’ve fallen for Cece so hard that it’s incredibly difficult for me to complete any subsequent playthroughs without looking at her with that longing. I’ll probably just do Steph and maybe Holly/Lexi and that’s it?

Cece is just too fucking awesome it’s not even funny.
A common problem among LoF fans ... And to be honest, if I'd fallen for her first, I probably would have been in the same boat.

Linda was my early favorite, Lexi took over by the time I got to chap 4 -- but even then I was already realizing that Cece had to be the last run. (She wasn't, but only because by the time I was ready to complete my Cece run, I was determined to get all the Steam 'cheevos' ... which I eventually did.)

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm not sure if this is the most out-of-context pull you've made to date, but it has to be close ^_^
My friend I have a master teacher in ( out-of-context ) who use it to prove me wrong , but Sorry man , Do not be upset OR ELSE ?? :p
and (OE = or else) because ppl are bored from (or else) but what I can say I will defend MY Cece whatever it takes hoping ppl know the true meaning of MY Cece' Love.:cry:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Oh! Is that so?
It is a great honor that you are doing me, but I see that I have competition with others, so I will apply myself And when you think we still haven't started playing. What will it be, when I finally got to know this Cece, that's her name isn't it? :coffee:
9dcsb.jpg You do not play the game yet and speak about MY Cece.
that is not fair Man , Go Away :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 554 Votes