Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I just started a new playthrough with my Steam version. I noticed that the version in the OP is outdated. Apparently the version 1.0.1s is offered here. Without Walkthrough-DLC. Version 1.0.31s with a Walkthrough-DLC is now up to date. According to Steam, the update is from 10/25/2022. I thought I'd let you know. Maybe someone has the possibility to upload the latest version with the DLC.

If anyone wants to buy the game on Steam, it currently costs EUR 13.78 with DLC in the Steam shop in my country. No idea how the price is in other countries. In my opinion, DriftyGames deserves it that this game would be bought. The price is fair.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
It just clicked in my mind. Wouldn't that be the good big joke of April 1st? I mean about the disappearance drop by drop of the reactions :unsure:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
That may have been posited elsewhere as well ... this is why I hide from evening March 31 thru morning April 2.

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
you are worrying losing few 100 reactions? i lost like 10k.
Forget reaction scores, I'd like a self-pity counter for the times I've actually bothered to put time and effort into crafting a well-thought through post with questions, thoughts, or feedback intended to solicit answers and/or spark some further conversation only to be met with crickets (well, the whirring of my own computer at least) before the thread marches on. :LOL::unsure::cry::p

This is one of the few threads I've found so far that this occurrence is more an exception than a rule.

Reactions: Grif1001

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
you are worrying losing few 100 reactions? i lost like 10k.
I don't really care about the score, but to begin with I thought it was messages being deleted. but if it can happen with "score" reactions it could also happen to messages, that's what bugging me :confused:

Forget reaction scores, I'd like a self-pity counter for the times I've actually bothered to put time and effort into crafting a well-thought through post with questions, thoughts, or feedback intended to solicit answers and/or spark some further conversation only to be met with crickets (well, the whirring of my own computer at least) before the thread marches on. :LOL::unsure::cry::p

This is one of the few threads I've found so far that this occurrence is more an exception than a rule.
Yeah ,sometimes it's as quiet as a Sunday morning when everyone's at church or after zombies break out. Hey!? Is there anybody here?? :rolleyes:

Poisson d’Avril
Oh that? It's already much too late for me. As soon the clock hit 00:01 I was smatched by nemo in the back. And it went on all day till now. I'm just escaped cause...Well, you know about dad jokes, right? Now there are mom jokes too but much worse with my redhead looking like she was on amphetamine today :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
I just started a new playthrough with my Steam version. I noticed that the version in the OP is outdated. Apparently the version 1.0.1s is offered here. Without Walkthrough-DLC. Version 1.0.31s with a Walkthrough-DLC is now up to date. According to Steam, the update is from 10/25/2022. I thought I'd let you know. Maybe someone has the possibility to upload the latest version with the DLC.

If anyone wants to buy the game on Steam, it currently costs EUR 13.78 with DLC in the Steam shop in my country. No idea how the price is in other countries. In my opinion, DriftyGames deserves it that this game would be bought. The price is fair.
Agreed about support/price for those than can and want to (though nobody here is going to judge obviously). I own it on Steam along with the DLC and it seems to be $13.98 (10.99 for the base game) in the US. It's also on sale for $10.48 for the full bundle on GOG atm.

For anyone that doesn't want to buy/play it on Steam/GOG, the version here is still the final non-Steam release I believe and can be updated to both the Steam version base script file (modified obviously) and have an in-game walkthrough by using Sancho's Mod linked in the OP. It still won't have the DLC and doesn't have things like Director's commentary though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't really care about the score, but to begin with I thought it was messages being deleted. but if it can happen with "score" reactions it could also happen to messages, that's what bugging me :confused:
since 1st login today i have dropped near 4k likes.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
since 1st login today i have dropped near 4k likes.
Yeah, I see everyone got a kick on their score. I think before midnight mine might be below 0. When I saw that it was the score reaction that was affected and not the messages I thought there was a guy here, who suddenly chased me for some reason. As you know, I tend to try never to offend anyone, and Minou is definitely not one to talk badly. I was kinda... Who the fuck is doing this kind of crap? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Aviz87

Mar 30, 2023
God, I hate this game. Can't I simply make every girl happy? FUCK ... and I'm only in Ch4. Can't wait to get my soul crushed with guilt and what ifs...

• Haha
Reactions: hampsure

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Humm happy... Happy? Or happy with just your wiwi :unsure:
But no harem route in LoF... Nop!
It's a noble cause to want to make everyone happy. :whistle:

Btw, in case I forget, safe travels! Just noticed the date in the signature. It's coming up real soon. You mostly ready to go or is that usually more of a last minute sort of thing?

Ah-yup. At this rate, I'll be at -250 reactions by the end of the day ...
I'm at 1, waiting to see if it does tick down to 0. Edit just after posting: Wooo, I hit 0!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
It's a noble cause to want to make everyone happy. :whistle:

Yeah right :giggle: I guess it depends on how you want to give happiness

Btw, in case I forget, safe travels! Just noticed the date in the signature. It's coming up real soon. You mostly ready to go or is that usually more of a last minute sort of thing?

Yep! a week ahead of what was supposed to be, so we'll have to rush our friend who has to take over the studio while we're gone. It seems that some catwalk stars have some tantrums. It begins well... :rolleyes:

I'm at 1, waiting to see if it does tick down to 0. Edit just after posting: Wooo, I hit 0!

Haaha... It looks like we've hit rock bottom. We're going to end up in our underwear and swimming :LOL:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thanks a lot. The hardest part will be getting Minou down from the ceiling. I tried turning off the power but it didn't work. Maybe go ask the vet to lend me his tranquilizer gun for wild animals. God... This woman gone wild :rolleyes::oops::whistle::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: {finds a bunker before the explosion ...}
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

4.80 star(s) 554 Votes