Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Really? Consider my interest piqued (though I was planning on doing Lexi's paths anyway). Or do you just mean the one where you set Holly up with Chris vs. the one you don't?

Seriously, Texans, jeez. :rolleyes: {HIDES}
Hey, come on now! As I told someone earlier today... Texans are like thumbs. All thumbs are fingers, but not all fingers are thumbs... All Texans are by default Americans, but by the grace of God, not all Americans are Texans.
Texans are a breed apart!

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hey, come on now! As I told someone earlier today... Texans are like thumbs. All thumbs are fingers, but not all fingers are thumbs... All Texans are by default Americans, but by the grace of God, not all Americans are Texans.
Texans are a breed apart!
Oh yeah! I second this comment. I have one at home and knowing that we will be there soon, she is like a tigress who has felt the call of the savannah

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grif1001

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
My Friends got upset with me after they saw it. They were all "Top Gun: Maverick" is the best movie ever! and I said "Yeah, I really enjoyed it, its the best remake of the original 1976 Star Wars that I've ever seen." They were all "It was nothing like Star Wars."

I was like, "Right, three quarters of the movie is set up for the final mission which is... Sneak attack on an enemy base, fly down a trench, shoot a missile down an impossible to hit shaft, blow up the enemy base, and get away without being shot down... They sound nothing alike."
EVERYONE I know recognized the Trench scene ^_^

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
in that case has deleted ch 7 then here are audio-rpas:

*tries to remember life before Sancho1969 mods but can't*
Reupload please, Zippyshare has gone the way of Nopy. :(

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
My Friends got upset with me after they saw it. They were all "Top Gun: Maverick" is the best movie ever! and I said "Yeah, I really enjoyed it, its the best remake of the original 1976 Star Wars that I've ever seen." They were all "It was nothing like Star Wars."
It was the sequel to please multiple fandoms. :LOL: I actually said something about why couldn't they have just done this instead of the awful Disney Star Wars sequel trilogy? It was both the Maverick we wanted and the Luke we wanted, lol.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes