♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hey, come on now! As I told someone earlier today... Texans are like thumbs. All thumbs are fingers, but not all fingers are thumbs... All Texans are by default Americans, but by the grace of God, not all Americans are Texans.
Texans are a breed apart!
Oh yeah! I second this comment. I have one at home and knowing that we will be there soon, she is like a tigress who has felt the call of the savannah

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grif1001

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
My Friends got upset with me after they saw it. They were all "Top Gun: Maverick" is the best movie ever! and I said "Yeah, I really enjoyed it, its the best remake of the original 1976 Star Wars that I've ever seen." They were all "It was nothing like Star Wars."

I was like, "Right, three quarters of the movie is set up for the final mission which is... Sneak attack on an enemy base, fly down a trench, shoot a missile down an impossible to hit shaft, blow up the enemy base, and get away without being shot down... They sound nothing alike."
EVERYONE I know recognized the Trench scene ^_^

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
in that case has deleted ch 7 then here are audio-rpas:

*tries to remember life before Sancho1969 mods but can't*
Reupload please, Zippyshare has gone the way of Nopy. :(

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
My Friends got upset with me after they saw it. They were all "Top Gun: Maverick" is the best movie ever! and I said "Yeah, I really enjoyed it, its the best remake of the original 1976 Star Wars that I've ever seen." They were all "It was nothing like Star Wars."
It was the sequel to please multiple fandoms. :LOL: I actually said something about why couldn't they have just done this instead of the awful Disney Star Wars sequel trilogy? It was both the Maverick we wanted and the Luke we wanted, lol.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Extremely boring and not to many sex scenes. Don't waste your time unless you like hitting your space bar mindlessly just to skim through some sub par story.
Well, I hate to do that but that's too much! Coming to dump this shit on one of the best game ever to appear on this site, I can't miss it.
What I wish I didn't waste my time on, is reading that kind of crap like this one.
I'll be nice and advise you to go play TGO. That way, instead of hitting the space bar on your keyboard, you can concentrate by mindlessly hitting your sausage with two hands...

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes