Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You mean more like a donkey than a dog :giggle:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Damn ... now for some stupid reason I'm thinking of those pigmy goats that lock up and fall over when they get scared or excited ... thanks for that :p

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
This 30+ year old fruit bat (I think he passed within the last year or two) was much cuter than any chihuahua I've ever had the displeasure to meet. I'm a dog person, but oversize rats with an oversize attitude aren't my cuppa.

And the bat was close in size to a chihuahua as well. ;)

View attachment 2519183
I love these critters. We have a few that have nested in the attic. An excellent all-natural mosquito repellent. :)
I think Minou was sarcastic saying "cute". One day she asked the "mistress" of one of these rats, who was barking at her, if she could buy her dog. When the woman asked her why she wanted to buy her dog, Minou replied: I found a new recipe for making Chinese soup, I wouldn't mind to try it with that thing... :giggle:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Damn ... now for some stupid reason I'm thinking of those pigmy goats that lock up and fall over when they get scared or excited ... thanks for that :p
Always happy to serve :LOL:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I love these critters. We have a few that have nested in the attic. An excellent all-natural mosquito repellent. :)
I think Minou was sarcastic saying "cute". One day she asked the "mistress" of one of these rats, who was barking at her, if she could buy her dog. When the woman asked her why she wanted to buy her dog, Minou replied: I found a new recipe for making Chinese soup, I wouldn't mind to try it with that thing... :giggle:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Despite starting this inadvertently, I' m with the rest of you in the "that's not a dog" camp for little yippy dogs myself. Neighbors had some when I was a kid and they drove me nuts. I'm a Lab-sized dog person but anything not tiny and annoying I'm usually a sucker for.

I heard a roar and saw a giant yellow beast bearing down on me. But before I could even piss my pants, the Golden Great Dane had stopped and was looking back at the house, where my dad's friend was laughing his ass off at the look on my face.
Not nearly that size, but still seeming pretty giant when I was young, my friend had a Golden Retriever that would come charging at me whenever I visited his place (which was frequent) but wouldn't stop. He didn't realize his own size and not only loved to unintentionally tackle us in excitement but also had a penchant for stepping right on ones balls while they were down. :LOL: Whenever we'd play outside he'd be playing with us and anything remotely like a ball he'd be going after like crazy as we would throw/pass back and forth. We'd have to constantly get him chasing after something else or he'd eventually get the ball we'd been playing with (even if it meant taking us down to do so occasionally) after which it became a different game entirely of trying to get it back. Most of the balls, frisbees, etc. that they owned sooner or later became slobber-covered chewed-up property of his. Loved that dog.

deducify

Mar 26, 2023
Need some help here. Some scenes just lag really bad. It's hard to pin point exactly where the lag occurs. Certain scenes have smooth animations (transition of windows in lexi's jet) while others just stutter (Guess the ass game in lexis house and all intimate scenes).

I'm running this on Linux (Arch) which probably could be the cause. I just wanna know if others are facing this issue.

Specs :
Laptop
Core i3 5th gen
8 GB ram
Integrated graphics.

It's worth mentioning that I haven't had issues with other games before like eturnum.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Need some help here. Some scenes just lag really bad. It's hard to pin point exactly where the lag occurs. Certain scenes have smooth animations (transition of windows in lexi's jet) while others just stutter (Guess the ass game in lexis house and all intimate scenes).

I'm running this on Linux (Arch) which probably could be the cause. I just wanna know if others are facing this issue.

Specs :
Laptop
Core i3 5th gen
8 GB ram
Integrated graphics.

It's worth mentioning that I haven't had issues with other games before like eturnum.
I haven't tried it on linux, but you're lucky the game can run. I'm on PC Windows 10 AMD FX Quad core4300 processor (4Ghz) 8 GB of dual channel DDRam (BP: 2x1600 Mhz) and 2 graphics cards (non-integrated) GeForce 1050 Ti in SLI, and the game just runs on my machine. As I said earlier in the thread, the problem is not so much the power of the machine, but the generation of the peripherals, particularly the graphics card, with the 8xx version of Ren'Py which uses the latest hardware innovations, whereas older hardware does not fully support.
Ps: Eternum run on Ren'py v7xxx if I'm not wrong

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
integrated graphics is 1 bottleneck and other is processor.

Reactions: deducify

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yep! With a processor running at 2 Ghz and an integrated graphics card on a laptop, it's not about to improve. I'm even amazed than Lof can run with that ^^

well game can start on any machine but smooth running is out of question.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Cocker Spaniel is about as small a dog as I would want to live with, but I do prefer hound-size dogs.

Although when I was around 9-10, I thought my dad's friend had sicked their lion on me ...

We arrived at their house in our motor home, I remembered them from when they last visited us, so I was excited. I (properly looked both ways, I'm sure. Then) ran across the street and stepped on their lawn heading to the front door. I heard a roar and saw a giant yellow beast bearing down on me. But before I could even piss my pants, the Golden Great Dane had stopped and was looking back at the house, where my dad's friend was laughing his ass off at the look on my face.

10 minutes later, I wanted one ...
A Golden/Great Dane mix? I don't think I've ever seen one. Nearly got a Great Dane puppy about 15 years ago, but it was the runt and the breeder decided to keep it. A friend got a pup from the same litter, but lost it young after it's stomach twisted - something that seems to be a real threat for the breed. They eventually got another, but did the tacking surgery that is supposed to prevent that. Have another friend with about a 2 year old GD that's pretty much insane (the dog, not the friend; well, maybe the friend, too...). And GD day at the local dog park was always kind of amusing.

To bring this back on point, since this AVN is still on my list and not yet played, do any of the characters have a dog or other pet that plays a regular role (no NOT THAT!)? There are a few AVNs I've done where a pet cat tends to play a regular role, but I don't think I've yet to see one where a dog did. Kinda sad. ;(

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
You mean more like a donkey than a dog :giggle:

dare.jpg

Don't make a ass of yourself. ;)

Larger dogs tend to be better behaved (well, once trained) and much better companion animals. Sadly, they also tend to have much shorter lives than the little yippers.

Even my own dog preferred hound breeds to the ankle biters at the dog park.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Does this mean you're off to do yoga now?

Had an acquaintance do that because his GF wanted to try it - it's all fun and games until you get a hoof in the nutsack (or hoof, depending upon your gender). They tended to prefer hot to goat, though. And don't get started on hot goat, because that just gets really smelly and you're suddenly in the mood for cabrito...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

I've always been a little skeptical of Chinese restaurants (particularly buffet style) that are in the same shopping center as an animal hospital...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Despite starting this inadvertently, I' m with the rest of you in the "that's not a dog" camp for little yippy dogs myself. Neighbors had some when I was a kid and they drove me nuts. I'm a Lab-sized dog person but anything not tiny and annoying I'm usually a sucker for.

Not nearly that size, but still seeming pretty giant when I was young, my friend had a Golden Retriever that would come charging at me whenever I visited his place (which was frequent) but wouldn't stop. He didn't realize his own size and not only loved to unintentionally tackle us in excitement but also had a penchant for stepping right on ones balls while they were down. :LOL: Whenever we'd play outside he'd be playing with us and anything remotely like a ball he'd be going after like crazy as we would throw/pass back and forth. We'd have to constantly get him chasing after something else or he'd eventually get the ball we'd been playing with (even if it meant taking us down to do so occasionally) after which it became a different game entirely of trying to get it back. Most of the balls, frisbees, etc. that they owned sooner or later became slobber-covered chewed-up property of his. Loved that dog.
Friend of mine had what I think was a Lab/Dane mix (based on size and body shape - about 110 pound of pure love that could dislocate your hip with its tail). She (the dog) also liked to run up and put her paws on you and greet you with a sloppy kiss. This friend's mom was on the short side, and ended up getting Frenched by that dog on numerous occasions. :LOL:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
A Golden/Great Dane mix? I don't think I've ever seen one. Nearly got a Great Dane puppy about 15 years ago, but it was the runt and the breeder decided to keep it. A friend got a pup from the same litter, but lost it young after it's stomach twisted - something that seems to be a real threat for the breed. They eventually got another, but did the tacking surgery that is supposed to prevent that. Have another friend with about a 2 year old GD that's pretty much insane (the dog, not the friend; well, maybe the friend, too...). And GD day at the local dog park was always kind of amusing.

To bring this back on point, since this AVN is still on my list and not yet played, do any of the characters have a dog or other pet that plays a regular role (no NOT THAT!)? There are a few AVNs I've done where a pet cat tends to play a regular role, but I don't think I've yet to see one where a dog did. Kinda sad. ;(
I just called it that 'cause it had the hair color of a golden retriever. I believe it was a pure Great Dane, but I never saw it's pedigree.

And pretty sure there's no pets ... unless you count Chris ...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Does this mean you're off to do yoga now?

Had an acquaintance do that because his GF wanted to try it - it's all fun and games until you get a hoof in the nutsack (or hoof, depending upon your gender). They tended to prefer hot to goat, though. And don't get started on hot goat, because that just gets really smelly and you're suddenly in the mood for cabrito...
confused by math.gif

deducify

Mar 26, 2023
Yep! With a processor running at 2 Ghz and an integrated graphics card on a laptop, it's not about to improve. I'm even amazed than Lof can run with that ^^

Jeez , I'm really surprised. I didn't expect these low end specs to be an issue for a VN at the very least. Although I'm not really bothered coz I'm here for the story. I'm testing it out on windows to check if Linux was the problem.

Thanks for the help.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes