hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
the one that really derailed me was Astro Wars,
Never heard of that one (though it sounds slower and more tedious than even old snail-mail turn based games, lol). The name reminds me of a game called Subspace a friend was addicted to for a while. It looked like a fancy multiplayer version of Astroids and was really mostly a glorified capture the flag type game with space ships. It did have an advertising tagline that cracked me up though. It was something about, "Meet people from all over the world... then kill them." :LOL:

The big thing that kept him hooked was his team ranking and individual rankings. All online games with any kind of team and social aspects come back to the same issue of the time sink that you mentioned though. I won't go into much detail on EQ (though dear god I could), but progression beyond a certain point required joining a guild of other players and no matter how serious or casual one was there were expectations, strategy, and coordination of time involved. After regularly ditching family and friends more and more frequently for a while to keep up with in-game "responsibilities" I started to realize what was happening and re-evalute my life a bit, haha. Tried to play more casually and balance it with RL but it would keep pulling me back in so I quit cold turkey. Luckily, Sony (or Sony Online Entertainment to be more specific) made it much easier on me by rebalancing the game in such a way that made my main character's whole character class essentially obsolete right around that time. I've tried not to buy Sony products ever since out of a grudge I've held for around a couple decades. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
what is your problem ppl , you think it is funny to insult each other , OK that is enough. :mad: :mad: :devilish:
Before you go nuclear, I'll give you more help here. You may be interested in this credits scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I won't tell you specifically which it is, because that would just be louisy of me.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Never heard of that one (though it sounds slower and more tedious than even old snail-mail turn based games, lol). The name reminds me of a game called Subspace a friend was addicted to for a while. It looked like a fancy multiplayer version of Astroids and was really mostly a glorified capture the flag type game with space ships. It did have an advertising tagline that cracked me up though. It was something about, "Meet people from all over the world... then kill them." :LOL:

The big thing that kept him hooked was his team ranking and individual rankings. All online games with any kind of team and social aspects come back to the same issue of the time sink that you mentioned though. I won't go into much detail on EQ (though dear god I could), but progression beyond a certain point required joining a guild of other players and no matter how serious or casual one was there were expectations, strategy, and coordination of time involved. After regularly ditching family and friends more and more frequently for a while to keep up with in-game "responsibilities" I started to realize what was happening and re-evalute my life a bit, haha. Tried to play more casually and balance it with RL but it would keep pulling me back in so I quit cold turkey. Luckily, Sony (or Sony Online Entertainment to be more specific) made it much easier on me by rebalancing the game in such a way that made my main character's whole character class essentially obsolete right around that time. I've tried not to buy Sony products ever since out of a grudge I've held for around a couple decades. :LOL:
Yes, that's exactly it, and if someone or something doesn't get you out of there, you end up crushed in the bottom of a beanbag, surrounded by boxes of pizza and cans of red bull and beer, and you become so round that you can no longer see your feet. I remember that customers called me, and if I was in front of the game, which happened more and more often, I told them that I would call them later because I was already with other customers. At one point I said to myself... But what the fuck are you doin' stupid moron? :eek: When I stopped everything and started seeing real people again, my friends... Oh!? how are you, fatty? You weren't dead then? :D

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
"Pretty sure he did" you mean I am being dumber , If So , thank you very much AGAIN.
Cece's clones apprears in many games and sometimes as crossovers. As Cece lover (fake or real) you should know all Ceces from other games, their names and relationships with mcs. If you don't know this Cece that mean you don't deserve to call yourself Cece's "lover" :sneaky:
screenshot0002.png

deducify

Mar 26, 2023
arch linux is 1 of most lightweight linuxes aka leaving more resources for user to spend so game won't run better on windows.
Yeah, I know but with windows I can tweak the driver settings a bit more. Anyways I completely ditched that idea and decided to get the compressed version. Its definitely an improvement. In general,I can say that 8 out of 10 intimate scenes play without any stutters. However some scenes do stutter but not as bad as before. Atleast now it feels like a slideshow with transitions.

With all that being said. I still can't get my head around the fact that a VN would need more resources than a standard notebook to run. Is it due to poor engine optimisations ? Idk much about RenPy. I get that the renders are super HQ but still...

deducify

Mar 26, 2023
Anyways, Im about to finish LOF and I absolutely love it but I want to check out other character paths as well. Can you guys reccommend games similar to LOF. I have only played Eturnum so far. I have a couple in mind like BADIK, MBML, Sicae, Chasing Sunsets and Artemis. Which among these should I play next ? or let me know your suggestions !

Last edited:

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
Anyways, Im about to finish LOF and I absolutely love it but I want to check out other character pathsas well. Can you guys reccommend games similar to LOF. I have only played Eturnum so far. I have a couple in mind like BADIK, MBML, Sicaee Chasing Sunsets and Artemis. Which among these should I play next ? or tell me your suggestions.
If your looking for story driven type of games I suggest these: Summer's Gone , Chasing Sunsets , City Of Broken Dreamers , Artemis . Race Of Life , Acting Lessons , Eternum

My favorite of these is Summer's Gone :)

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes