♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Cece's clones apprears in many games and sometimes as crossovers. As Cece lover (fake or real) you should know all Ceces from other games, their names and relationships with mcs. If you don't know this Cece that mean you don't deserve to call yourself Cece's "lover" :sneaky:
View attachment 2524477
One day named Kaz, he got lost in the meanders of the forum, hunted without mercy by seasoned trackers. It was then that he became insane and his transformation took place. Today hovering in an endless maze, being called...
1680775799153.gif

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hello, I just finished the game and I really liked it. I was happy that there was a happy ending with Cece. I know that she is the main character of the story, but my question is, can you also end the story with another girl? I dare not start because I am afraid that then there would be no happy ending because of Cece .

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hello, I just finished the game and I really liked it. I was happy that there was a happy ending with Cece. I know that she is the main character of the story, but my question is, can you also end the story with another girl? I dare not start because I am afraid that then there would be no happy ending because of Cece .
if I understood the question: Cece can have a happy ending even without being MC's partner

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
There is a path for each girl, or couple of girls, and a happy ending too, for each ones

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, I want to see if Steph is recoverable and Cece doesn't jump...
the fate of both of them depends on your decisions towards them during the game (essentially with Cece after the second suicide attempt, with Steph when you go to talk to Cece), but not on choosing them in the end

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Thanks for the quick answers. By the way, I received a presentation about the new game at the end of the game, but I can't find it anywhere, is there any information about it?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Thanks for the quick answers. By the way, I received a presentation about the new game at the end of the game, but I can't find it anywhere, is there any information about it?
If you mean about U4IA, I don't know the release date of the first release. Maybe someone here has more info.

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
Here is the trailer for it :)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
deducify, this game here:
Acting Lessons
...is good, but tougher than Leap Of Faith. If you find the Cece story hard to handle, you shouldn't play this. I don't want to spoiler the part but you really really shouldn't play this game if you've hard times at the moment or are sensitive. Play this only if you're in a good mood.

I can recommend the AVNs Intertwined, One Day at a Time, Dreams Of Reality, Once in a Lifetime, STWA: Unbroken, STWA: The Author, Hillside, Halfway House, Nursing Back to Pleasure, My Bully is my Lover, Sicae and Life with Mary. Some of them are linked in my signature but all of them you can get with the search engine. Don't forget to set the marker in "Search titles only". Have fun with them!

Reactions: deducify

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
no idea and nope.

all get happy ending even w/o mc (bit depends with whom hooks chris up).
not exactly so

that Stephanie has a good ending depends on our choice to take her with us to Lexi

I've never experienced it, but we also have some influence on Cece's healing, but I don't know how much damage we can do

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not exactly so

that Stephanie has a good ending depends on our choice to take her with us to Lexi

I've never experienced it, but we also have some influence on Cece's healing, but I don't know how much damage we can do
well true if plays bad guy then steph doesn't get happy ending.

well mc is cece's pillar so w/o his support she won't recover as well as does with his support.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes