deducify

Mar 26, 2023
deducify, this game here:...is good, but tougher than Leap Of Faith. If you find the Cece story hard to handle, you shouldn't play this. I don't want to spoiler the part but you really really shouldn't play this game if you've hard times at the moment or are sensitive. Play this only if you're in a good mood.

I can recommend the AVNs Intertwined, One Day at a Time, Dreams Of Reality, Once in a Lifetime, STWA: Unbroken, STWA: The Author, Hillside, Halfway House, Nursing Back to Pleasure, My Bully is my Lover, Sicae and Life with Mary. Some of them are linked in my signature but all of them you can get with the search engine. Don't forget to set the marker in "Search titles only". Have fun with them!
Thanks a ton for helping out ! Really appreciate it.

Yes Cece's stroy was an emotional rollercoaster but I handled it well (minus shedding a cup of tears). I'll check em out...:)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could you tell me in which game this occurs ? I tried following the convo but got lost. Does LOF have connections with other games ?
it was clearly told some posts ago. only connection is lof's cece's cameo.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
not exactly so

that Stephanie has a good ending depends on our choice to take her with us to Lexi

I've never experienced it, but we also have some influence on Cece's healing, but I don't know how much damage we can do
In the 4th episode, there is a save point where you can choose from among the girls who will be the final one. Steph was my choice in the second run and I really have to take her to Lexi. Happy ending and Cece was saved. If it was only Cece, I would have been satisfied but I wanted to know if the Steph relationship can be saved. This means that anyone can really have a happy ending and Cece can be saved. For me, this game is definitely in the top 10.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Could you tell me in which game this occurs ? I tried following the convo but got lost. Does LOF have connections with other games ?
Oh no, not starting this again. :LOL: But sort of, LoF did crossovers with some other games. Guess they're fair game to mention since they were featured in the game...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are likely some others I don't recall atm... if you have a save near the end of the game (before the boat scene), you can go back to it and watch the credits for the full list of them (might be elsewhere too, can't remember). Most of them have some sort of cameo, images, and/or mentions of a character from this game in them... but they're just small little nods and not really parts of each others stories necessarily.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yes, that's exactly it, and if someone or something doesn't get you out of there, you end up crushed in the bottom of a beanbag, surrounded by boxes of pizza and cans of red bull and beer, and you become so round that you can no longer see your feet. I remember that customers called me, and if I was in front of the game, which happened more and more often, I told them that I would call them later because I was already with other customers. At one point I said to myself... But what the fuck are you doin' stupid moron? :eek: When I stopped everything and started seeing real people again, my friends... Oh!? how are you, fatty? You weren't dead then? :D
that reminds me of the last time I went to the doctor, I asked him what I should do to lose weight, he told me "Don't eat anything fatty." I said, "You mean like cakes and cookies and brownies?" he said "No Fatty, I mean don't eat anything!"

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hello, I just finished the game and I really liked it. I was happy that there was a happy ending with Cece. I know that she is the main character of the story, but my question is, can you also end the story with another girl? I dare not start because I am afraid that then there would be no happy ending because of Cece .
Lexi's endings are awesome... Lexi: "Maybe tomorrow..." MC :oops::love:. lol

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Oh no, not starting this again. :LOL: But sort of, LoF did crossovers with some other games. Guess they're fair game to mention since they were featured in the game...

There are likely some others I don't recall atm... if you have a save near the end of the game (before the boat scene), you can go back to it and watch the credits for the full list of them (might be elsewhere too, can't remember). Most of them have some sort of cameo, images, and/or mentions of a character from this game in them... but they're just small little nods and not really parts of each others stories necessarily.
Lexi, Jaye, and DJ Kink... That's the dream right there!!

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Thanks a ton for helping out ! Really appreciate it.

Yes Cece's stroy was an emotional rollercoaster but I handled it well (minus shedding a cup of tears). I'll check em out...:)
Yes, AL is a great story, but it goes to that place that LOF stops just short of... there is no "but this is just a game" in AL Absolutely stay clear if dealing with depression or if you couldn't handle the depth of LOA...LOA treads water in the deep end of the pool, AL throws you off the high dive and hopes you can swim.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
In the 4th episode, there is a save point where you can choose from among the girls who will be the final one. Steph was my choice in the second run and I really have to take her to Lexi. Happy ending and Cece was saved. If it was only Cece, I would have been satisfied but I wanted to know if the Steph relationship can be saved. This means that anyone can really have a happy ending and Cece can be saved. For me, this game is definitely in the top 10.
My best advice to you is this, Play all of the routes. they all have their merits. Many of us have our favorites and many of us differ on which route that is. Find your favorite. As Drifty says at the end of the bridge scene, "this is just a game" and as such, Cece who is representative of his own daughter, always comes out ok regardless of your decisions, because that's how a loving father would always hope their child's story turns out.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Cece's clones apprears in many games and sometimes as crossovers. As Cece lover (fake or real) you should know all Ceces from other games, their names and relationships with mcs. If you don't know this Cece that mean you don't deserve to call yourself Cece's "lover" :sneaky:
View attachment 2524477
:KEK: Cece and Nami appear in many games, I even found a Cece doing things that would not please her fans very much

deducify

Mar 26, 2023

Thanks for taking the time lol I'll get down to them eventually:)

Reactions: hampsure

deducify

Mar 26, 2023
Yes, AL is a great story, but it goes to that place that LOF stops just short of... there is no "but this is just a game" in AL Absolutely stay clear if dealing with depression or if you couldn't handle the depth of LOA...LOA treads water in the deep end of the pool, AL throws you off the high dive and hopes you can swim.
Thanks for the heads up , I plan on playing it next after completing Lexi's route. I'll let you know how it goes

deducify

Mar 26, 2023
My best advice to you is this, Play all of the routes. they all have their merits. Many of us have our favorites and many of us differ on which route that is. Find your favorite. As Drifty says at the end of the bridge scene, "this is just a game" and as such, Cece who is representative of his own daughter, always comes out ok regardless of your decisions, because that's how a loving father would always hope their child's story turns out.
I broke down when he revealed that it was his daughter all along. I just don't know what to say. I don't know if I'll ever have the strength to narrate a story like this to someone let alone the world :( . I'm glad that Cece's ending is the way it is.

Like you said, "that's how a loving father would always hope their child's story turns out".

You make peace with yourself believing that it turned out the way that you had hoped even though deep down you know it's not true and just move on. I can't imagine what it must be like to go through all that.

But holy crap what a story. I'll never forget it.

Last edited:

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Thanks for taking the time lol I'll get down to them eventually:)
Same. Only played the bottom one I listed myself so far myself (none are completed yet) but I plan to play at least a couple of the others that I was already pretty certain I was going to like. So many games, so many routes, such little time. ;) I've taken a pretty large break between routes in LoF, first because I needed at least a small one initially after the emotional rollercoaster and then other things got in the way so actually really looking forward to playing it again from the start. In most games I play all the routes I want to before I move onto another game while minimizing replaying of anything that isn't new - this one I wanted to come back to and really experience again.

I'm glad that Cece's ending is the way it is.
Again, same here. :) I also liked that the author made a point of the future being uncertain rather than going with a complete happily ever after type message/ending which I don't feel like would have fit.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes