♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Extremely boring and not to many sex scenes. Don't waste your time unless you like hitting your space bar mindlessly just to skim through some sub par story.
Well, I hate to do that but that's too much! Coming to dump this shit on one of the best game ever to appear on this site, I can't miss it.
What I wish I didn't waste my time on, is reading that kind of crap like this one.
I'll be nice and advise you to go play TGO. That way, instead of hitting the space bar on your keyboard, you can concentrate by mindlessly hitting your sausage with two hands...

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well, I hate to do that but that's too much! Coming to dump this shit on one of the best game ever to appear on this site, I can't miss it.
What I wish I didn't waste my time on, is reading that kind of crap like this one.
I'll be nice and advise you to go play TGO. That way, instead of hitting the space bar on your keyboard, you can concentrate by mindlessly hitting your sausage with two hands...
Likely a Vienna sausage at best; more likely a mini-smokie.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Okay, now I know previously I said there are limitations in how much we can be trained, but we're not just animals you know. Now, if you'll excuse me...

View attachment 2518898
Oh, God Almighty. I almost spilled my coffee on my book-keep. How am I supposed to finish my paperwork now?
Isn't he so cute? All that's missing are the wings and you have a bat. Well, since you've been honest, let me tell you a secr... Mmm? Hell no. what's wrong with me all of a sudden. Revealing women's best kept secret to a bat.

what did you say honey? I have a dildo on my ear.........?!?
Well, where did I put my damn pen? :oops:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Oh, God Almighty. I almost spilled my coffee on my book-keep. How am I supposed to finish my paperwork now?
Isn't he so cute? All that's missing are the wings and you have a bat. Well, since you've been honest, let me tell you a secr... Mmm? Hell no. what's wrong with me all of a sudden. Revealing women's best kept secret to a bat.

what did you say honey? I have a dildo on my ear.........?!?
Well, where did I put my damn pen? :oops:
This 30+ year old fruit bat (I think he passed within the last year or two) was much cuter than any chihuahua I've ever had the displeasure to meet. I'm a dog person, but oversize rats with an oversize attitude aren't my cuppa.

And the bat was close in size to a chihuahua as well. ;)

GettyImages-1204227845.jpg

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This 30+ year old fruit bat (I think he passed within the last year or two) was much cuter than any chihuahua I've ever had the displeasure to meet. I'm a dog person, but oversize rats with an oversize attitude aren't my cuppa.

And the bat was close in size to a chihuahua as well. ;)

View attachment 2519183
Have to say, not the biggest fan of anything that could be called a "yip" dog ... If I want a pet that small (after it grows up), I'd prefer a cat.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Have to say, not the biggest fan of anything that could be called a "yip" dog ... If I want a pet that small (after it grows up), I'd prefer a cat.
If I had a cat, it would have to be something bigger like a Bengal cat - they are about as close to hypoallergenic as a cat can get (and look really cool).

Smaller dogs aren't great - if I need a walking dust mop, maybe a Shih-tzu or Lhasa, but a Roomba is probably cheaper in the long run and not as noisy.

Give me a dog at least 20lbs or, preferably a bit bigger - 40lb-70lb range dogs, preferably a mutt with some pit in it, are my sweet spot.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
If I had a cat, it would have to be something bigger like a Bengal cat - they are about as close to hypoallergenic as a cat can get (and look really cool).

Smaller dogs aren't great - if I need a walking dust mop, maybe a Shih-tzu or Lhasa, but a Roomba is probably cheaper in the long run and not as noisy.

Give me a dog at least 20lbs or, preferably a bit bigger - 40lb-70lb range dogs, preferably a mutt with some pit in it, are my sweet spot.
Cocker Spaniel is about as small a dog as I would want to live with, but I do prefer hound-size dogs.

Although when I was around 9-10, I thought my dad's friend had sicked their lion on me ...

We arrived at their house in our motor home, I remembered them from when they last visited us, so I was excited. I (properly looked both ways, I'm sure. Then) ran across the street and stepped on their lawn heading to the front door. I heard a roar and saw a giant yellow beast bearing down on me. But before I could even piss my pants, the Golden Great Dane had stopped and was looking back at the house, where my dad's friend was laughing his ass off at the look on my face.

10 minutes later, I wanted one ...

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes