mdf5123

Nov 26, 2022
well she got to stardom on euphoria but has worked on tv-shows/movies since 2009.
When I first saw CeCe immediately thought of Jennifer Lawrence, though she might be getting slightly too old for the role now.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
When I first saw CeCe immediately thought of Jennifer Lawrence, though she might be getting slightly too old for the role now.
Am I the only one to think that Jenna Ortega of Wednesday's fame would make a good Cece once the goth makeup and outfit has been removed?

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
if it's not cece then kaz isn't interested.
That’s only about 97% true. Cece is his fav from LoF and maybe even his all time fav from any game. But on the Chasing Sunsets thread he likes both Jaye and Mal, if I remember correctly. And I thought, with some of the past things I’vs seen him comment on, that, if he hasn’t already played this other cameo connected game, he might also like Dj KINK. Especially since, as KINK says in her LoF cameo, Artemis’s MC looks just like LoF’s MC… “What did you do to your hair? OMG! You’re not him. You look just like him.” (Or something like that…)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
That’s only about 97% true. Cece is his fav from LoF and maybe even his all time fav from any game. But on the Chasing Sunsets thread he likes both Jaye and Mal, if I remember correctly. And I thought, with some of the past things I’vs seen him comment on, that, if he hasn’t already played this other cameo connected game, he might also like Dj KINK. Especially since, as KINK says in her LoF cameo, Artemis’s MC looks just like LoF’s MC… “What did you do to your hair? OMG! You’re not him. You look just like him.” (Or something like that…)
Thank you very much sir , you know me well but just small correction in CS I love (Jalismal) and I am sure you will know her and Kindra that cute adorable girl too , and our friend cxx Always ignore the fact I already told him many times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and ppl do not think I am possessed , the think is ppl hear have good sense of humor and I like it since NO INSULTING NO BAD WORDs , SO , Did I made myself Cleas OR ELSE ??! :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 558 Votes