Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is it so much harder to think of fitting younger actresses because we're getting too old or do they just not cast 'em like they used to in Hollywood anymore? :unsure: Just saying that last part probably puts me in the camp of the former. :ROFLMAO:
I guess that depends on A) What exactly fits into your definition of “Younger actresses” and B) what exactly are we thinking that they are “fitting” for? :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I had to stop watching that, It got to be too much for me this last season. Wen the one dude shrank down and went inside the other dude, I was like, ”I’m out.”
I don't even watch and I heard about that ... and of course, all the "Ant Man could beat Thanos" memes ...

Reactions: Machete

Evergene

Oct 30, 2021
Am I completely delusional or have I seen Amrit in some other game? She's strikingly familiar, even more with the name connected to the model?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Am I completely delusional or have I seen Amrit in some other game? She's strikingly familiar, even more with the name connected to the model?
stwa unbroken and lexi's music is on same game. so totally delusional. :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ahh yes, I was mainly confused over the fact it's different developers of the games so it didn't make sense to me.
well steph mentions it if looks amrit. there are crosspromotions between other devs like this and unbroken has.

Evergene

Oct 30, 2021
well steph mentions it if looks amrit. there are crosspromotions between other devs like this and unbroken has.
That's a first for me, atleast realizing it but pretty cool nonetheless, thanks for clearing it out for me!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's a first for me, atleast realizing it but pretty cool nonetheless, thanks for clearing it out for me!
yur welcome. mostly it's just post on patreon page but occasionally its on games too like game a-d from different devs lead to game e from another dev or like this and unbroken.

Reactions: Evergene

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
You are being generous. It was extremely poor taste and I for one am glad that it's been removed.

Drifty's daughter. It's even mentioned in-game after the 2nd jump.
It's a long time since my last playthrough and i did not knew that really happened :cry:
Yep, probably quite poor taste considering of whom Cece is inspired from.
I'm sorry.
I wanted to joke about Kazanovaromeo can't see Cece again in Drifty's new game, but i did not meant to laugh about some real person's death.
I'm sorry :HideThePain:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Leap of faith has multiple cameos, Amrit, DJ KinK, Jaye, and so on… Elhemeer could probably list them all.
No-one could list all of them without transcribing the credits. Nearly every (or actually every) character in the audience at the concert is a cameo (technically) from one of dozens of games. As for the others, I know Cece meets a woman from another game (in which there's apparently a reciprocal scene in that game) but I can't remember the name of game or woman. I know there's two u4ia cameos (MC and one of the girls from the trailer) ... although Christine is technically a third, but she's more than a cameo (not much, but still). I do feel like I'm missing someone, but not sure.

Reactions: MV_1999
4.80 star(s) 559 Votes