The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
90's Liv would be better, she has more tenderness.
90's Jennifer is a lot of people's crush, she was and still is amazing(not that Liv is bad, she's wifey material).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Oh yeah, true. Been so long ago. I remember now, Norton was in the Liv movie
That being the case, from what little I recall I remember Norton probably actually being the the best part of that movie (still love Liv though - used to mistake Claire Forlani for her in stuff from around the late 90s as well - that just a me thing?).

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
That being the case, from what little I recall I remember Norton probably actually being the the best part of that movie (still love Liv though - used to mistake Claire Forlani for her in stuff from around the late 90s as well - that just a me thing?).
I remember Claire mostly from "Meet Joe Black" and "The Medallion".

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
They don't look remotely alike, at least to my eyes.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Tyler was in the MCU Hulk movie. That's from Ang Lee's 2003 The Hulk, with Eric Bana and Jennifer Connelly.
Even with her not being in it, Liv still might have been the best part of that one, lol

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Claire did a lot of TV on shows I liked, mostly CBS shows in the CSI and NCIS universes, but also the Hawaii 5-0 reboot, among others. Always enjoy seeing her pop up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if wants nudity then sydney sweeney might step in competition.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well, Tyler's definitely the closest facial-structure wise, although I've always been partial to Connelly's acting. As far as young actors, the woman who plays Starlight (or whatever she's called now) on "The Boys" comes to mind for some reason.
I had to stop watching that, It got to be too much for me this last season. Wen the one dude shrank down and went inside the other dude, I was like, ”I’m out.”

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
As far as young actors, the woman who plays Starlight (or whatever she's called now) on "The Boys" comes to mind for some reason
Is it so much harder to think of fitting younger actresses because we're getting too old or do they just not cast 'em like they used to in Hollywood anymore? :unsure: Just saying that last part probably puts me in the camp of the former. :ROFLMAO:

I had to stop watching that, It got to be too much for me this last season.
I'm not quoting the last part because I hate that you made me remember that scene. :p I did watch the whole season but kinda wish I hadn't. Agreed that they went over-board with going over the top with things just for the sake of it (I don't think they grasped what people actually connected to) but the story itself got very frustrating to me as the season went on.

Reactions: Grif1001
4.80 star(s) 559 Votes