alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I've only finished chapter 1 so far and really liked it. But I've had 3 game crashes overall and it's quite annoying. Is this game prone to crashes or am I just unlucky?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've only finished chapter 1 so far and really liked it. But I've had 3 game crashes overall and it's quite annoying. Is this game prone to crashes or am I just unlucky?
i'd say faulty dl or extract, re-dl with some dl manager like jdownloader 2 and extract with latest 7zip. also checking harddrive's status/integrity isn't bad idea.

I'd say unlucky. Played all routes, zero crashes.
same.

Reactions: alex13_zen

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I've never crashed, but since the final update (and the upgrade to a new Renpy) the animations have lagged much worse on my old computer, so its possible that's an issue effecting you.

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
I feel called out because I made a sandwich and grabbed beer and Drifty told me to sit back and grab food&drink and enjoy the story.

Fucking wizardry.

Reactions: The Glorious LIME

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
The way Drifty has created and added layers to this game is incredible.

From all the classics of growing up with the music, the puns, the small details that you notice if you take a second to look at the screen.

Exceptional, pure enjoyment so far.

It's crazy how someone can just make up a world we can relate to and laugh about the things in that small universe they've created.

Scooter, shoddy cwalking in slippers with great tunes while doing chores, sick drifts on FanTurismo.

Well done Drifty, I'm really enjoying myself with this one homie.

You've made me a fan of your creativity and I don't even know you.

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i've played many games after i discovered Leap of Faith, and i gotta admit, Leap of Faith high is really high

I'm looking forward to eu4ria because we all will get to see how drifty would have developed.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
i've played many games after i discovered Leap of Faith, and i gotta admit, Leap of Faith high is really high

I'm looking forward to eu4ria because we all will get to see how drifty would have developed.
would have??

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

would have??
You have just to watch the trailer "" Alone , Against an enemy you Can't hope to defeat "" I already cry from the trailer So what about the game.
I am very happy ppl cause I will never ever play Drifty new game , because after watching that trailer I already made jump #4 after I already made jump #3 before for MY BELOVED Cece.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
It's crazy how someone can just make up a world we can relate to and laugh about the things in that small universe they've created
The way callbacks are done seemed very natural and effective. It definitely is more effective when callbacks/references are made to things we actually experienced in the game ourselves rather than repeatedly bringing up something mentioned between characters to help establish their shared history which we ourselves have little to no context for. The latter is often a shortcut used in writing to reinforce existing relationships and make the characters seem relatable but I find it generally less effective and less enjoyable. I mean I'm always going to feel more connected to something I felt a part of over something I've only heard about when it comes up again. Overall between the banter (which really raised my standards for what I consider good banter in avns - for better or worse) and the fun shenanigans I feel like he really nailed the best elements of being part of group of friends (some new some old) at that stage of life. So yeah, agreed, it's super relatable and fun. :D

sick drifts on FanTurismo
I had mixed feelings about this particular reference personally since, while I've played a lot of racing games, the only time I ever played an actual Gran Turismo game was ages ago and I'm still scarred by the experience. A friend got me to help him with an insanely long endurance race which took a good part of a day largely spent with sore hands and the constant fear of screwing it all up. Suffice it to say when I think of GT, a fun arcade racing game to play with company isn't exactly what comes to mind. :LOL: Also with that scene, Robin seems like the type who'd have a nice wheel controller and let the MC use the standard one. ;)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You have just to watch the trailer "" Alone , Against an enemy you Can't hope to defeat "" I already cry from the trailer So what about the game.
I am very happy ppl cause I will never ever play Drifty new game , because after watching that trailer I already made jump #4 after I already made jump #3 before for MY BELOVED Cece.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe you ...

I also believe you'll totally isekai resurrect. I'll look forward to Romero Kazano's reviews of u4ia ...

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I believe you ...

I also believe you'll totally isekai resurrect. I'll look forward to Romero Kazano's reviews of u4ia ...
Thank you very much my friend but you have to do some thing in return if you realy wish to see my reviews of u4ia , TELL DRIFTY TO DELAY the scene after which I will do the Jump #5.
and do not be worry they say the Cat have 7 lifes and I am very sure of it from my 40 days old Cat.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes