Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Mind explaining? Not in the loop of things regarding that issue.

Personally, I switched to iOS ages ago, but I'm interested in the issue never the less.
I only peripherally understand, but apparently a while back someone started incorporating his android/mobile compatible mods into their stuff and charging for the result, something he's adamantly against (the charging part more than anything), so until he figures out how to make that at least harder, he's not making versions that work with Android ports (or joiplay).

Kinda like those free sites that tell you if you ever pay for something that was theirs first, you're being scammed, Sancho doesn't want anyone paying money for anything he makes.

I've read enough of his posts to understand the modding is a labor of love for him, and he doesn't even play the games until he finished the mods he himself makes (no idea how that works), so when others try to sell his stuff, it's frustrating to no end for him.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I only peripherally understand, but apparently a while back someone started incorporating his android/mobile compatible mods into their stuff and charging for the result, something he's adamantly against (the charging part more than anything), so until he figures out how to make that at least harder, he's not making versions that work with Android ports (or joiplay).

Kinda like those free sites that tell you if you ever pay for something that was theirs first, you're being scammed, Sancho doesn't want anyone paying money for anything he makes.

I've read enough of his posts to understand the modding is a labor of love for him, and he doesn't even play the games until he finished the mods he himself makes (no idea how that works), so when others try to sell his stuff, it's frustrating to no end for him.
Thanks for explaining. From what I've seen from him, seems chill.

Reactions: Grif1001

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Point of fact...
Defcon 5 is everything normal, it's the "Least Severe". Defcon 1 is the level of highest alert or "Most Severe".
Was going to point this out as well, but I think everyone's had poor Kaz at such severe Defcon levels lately that it's become the new "normal" and they had to shift the scale. :LOL: Kinda scared of what the new Defcon 1 involves. :unsure:

Last day of the 2022. Certainly a mixed bag of a year but it ended strong for me personally... here's hoping for a great 2023!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes