ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i thought this game had 1.0 versions ... (LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc) is what i have on my pc ... :unsure:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Dear Grif1001 from your previous comments which I always like and valued it , I think you Love Cece the most , but Now since it is your 1st warning Please do not say bad word about MY Cece OR ELSE,
View attachment 2271037
How is what i said bad? I simply pointed out that IF she was to do anything of that kind, she would choose the MOST TASTEFUL option, because she is a woman of class and would never do smut like Hustler, lol

In fact, as a point of clarification, from Feb 2016 - Feb 2017 Playboy had NO nude photoshoots in their monthly magazine... of all of those types of magazines, Playboy is the classiest.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
How is what i said bad? I simply pointed out that IF she was to do anything of that kind, she would choose the MOST TASTEFUL option, because she is a woman of class and would never do smut like Hustler, lol

In fact, as a point of clarification, from Feb 2016 - Feb 2017 Playboy had NO nude photoshoots in their monthly magazine... of all of those types of magazines, Playboy is the classiest.
Seeing how she's an expert...
She should be...
On the cover of...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022

Knowledge that every men on the world can look at Cece's body (even covered at some point) and that men could cum on page with her would push Kazanovaromeo to hire serial killer to prevent your next ideas :KEK: :KEK:
2273880_iu-kakao.gif

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes