hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
she appears on other game which only relation to this is those slippers.
Ah, found it, thanks... wasn't that long of a road to do so. Think I have that on my list to check out "maybe possibly someday" (but don't really remember why at this point). I see you are actually defending Cece's ownership in that thread. :LOL:

NO ONE , and I mean NO ONE say any bad thing about my Angel or else,
agnes-please.gif
sad-puppy-eyes.gif
Oh come on... Not that, please, anything but that!

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Ah, found it, thanks... wasn't that long of a road to do so. Think I have that on my list to check out "maybe possibly someday" (but don't really remember why at this point). I see you are actually defending Cece's ownership in that thread. :LOL:

Oh come on... Not that, please, anything but that!
ok , but if you say any bad word about my Cece , now you know what will happen , and this for you to be sure you will remember the meaning of OR ELSE
puss-in-boots-cat.gif

• Haha
Reactions: hampsure and cxx

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
another small criticism has to be the Cece color change in the first sex scene what happened there where did she get that weird tan that makes her looks like a completely different person!?
4/5
Premature afterglow? Actually been curious wondering about that part myself... like for that one night she just turned a strange orange color like she'd gotten a really bad spray tan or orange bronzer all over herself. :LOL: I assume it was meant to be a tan that just went away by the time the trip was done but it was here and gone really quick and I agree looked really weird compared to maybe her normal skin with some redness added or something. Great, now I'm thinking of slightly blushed/burnt Cece with subtle tanlines showing up for a bit. :love:
That's actually in the commentary from Drifty. Basically what Hampsure said, tried to do a tan, came out like a bad tan spray and he'd rendered too much before he noticed and decided to live with it. (I actually knew someone who walked around with that exact color skin for quite a while ... didn't look any better on her.)

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Not surprising, due to it being a great game, even more so loved by other developers(seeing how there are crossovers).

Elhemeer, I started playing Artemis, and already seen some trivia. First one being the park in Cali where you walk on a date with Lexi.

But yeah, LoF is great game and I'm glad such games that are focused on story and life issues actually exist and are being made.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Wait! Who's the girl with legs twice as broad as the others? I never noticed that!
I just always assumed that was the one scene in the clean up montage where Kevin jumped in with the group, and those are his legs your seeing there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Just kidding!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: hampsure

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
That's actually in the commentary from Drifty. Basically what Hampsure said, tried to do a tan, came out like a bad tan spray and he'd rendered too much before he noticed and decided to live with it. (I actually knew someone who walked around with that exact color skin for quite a while ... didn't look any better on her.)
:LOL: Thanks for the info! I usually prefer that stuff gets left in (and game gets completed) over remaking whole scenes. Usually it shows a nice progression as the author(s) abilities or efforts. In this case it's more something novel to joke about.

Playboy has done some tasteful spreads without full nudity at times... It's a far cry from Hustler, that's for sure! If Cece did anything like that It would be the most tasteful option...
Was thinking the same (though I've already had my warning today so wasn't getting involved ;)). Maybe it's time for the real hard hitting questions... like what if Cece became a Twitch thot? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
WTH!! Dang Drifty! LoF may be too good!!! I just watched the Leap of Faith chapter 8 trailer about "it's time for this to end" and because I know the whole story, just the stupid trailer had me in tears! I walk out of my room and my teen age son is like, What's wrong dad, are you crying. And I'm like, "yeah, my allergies are killing me" because I'm sure not gonna say "I can't choose between Cece and Lexi, I love them both so much!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

Cpt. Jonas

Jun 12, 2020
I just finished playing the game I gotto say I don't usually comment in this site like this but....this game...is absolutely amazing..... Apart it's an adult game it has alot content where you actually feel something in Ur heart if u have one.....I'm honestly touched on certain story parts ... amazing job but I hope there may be part 2 cause some point of the story had some plot hole....I imagine it was there for make season 2? But I admit I played so many games here this game have a special place in my heart mainly because of the story line....and the bridge part....I'm not sure if it happened in real life or not ...cause that picture awfully looks real......Im got bit confused if it's real or fiction cause of the picture .....but hey overoll love this I hope the Dev give it a season 2 filling the plot holes....the ending was bit Sus felt like there could be part 2 but different than the first go of the story ...anyways good job hope there will be more works from this dev

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I just finished playing the game I gotto say I don't usually comment in this site like this but....this game...is absolutely amazing..... Apart it's an adult game it has alot content where you actually feel something in Ur heart if u have one.....I'm honestly touched on certain story parts ... amazing job but I hope there may be part 2 cause some point of the story had some plot hole....I imagine it was there for make season 2? But I admit I played so many games here this game have a special place in my heart mainly because of the story line....and the bridge part....I'm not sure if it happened in real life or not ...cause that picture awfully looks real......Im got bit confused if it's real or fiction cause of the picture .....but hey overoll love this I hope the Dev give it a season 2 filling the plot holes....the ending was bit Sus felt like there could be part 2 but different than the first go of the story ...anyways good job hope there will be more works from this dev
He is working on a new game, there is a trailer for it at the end of LoF.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And regarding the true story part, the dev did lose a loved one to suicide. In a way this game was him fulfilling a promise, therapy in way and cautionary tale for players to be more aware of people and pick up signs.

Overall, a great work ineed.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I won't repeat anything TheGloriousLIME said, but to answer other question ... yea, as good as the game is, there are some significant plot holes. Most of them likely intentional, and unlikely to be answered, as every indication is this story won't be expanded upon.
Text in Drifty's own commentary "track" indicates that much of the ambiguity in the story is on purpose: We the viewer are only seeing this small window into the lives of these eight people, the randomness of their encounters, and the resolution based on our choices, and nothing else. Drifty has also said his new game will be "more traditional" as far as AVNs go.

Reactions: Grif1001

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Playboy has done some tasteful spreads without full nudity at times... It's a far cry from Hustler, that's for sure! If Cece did anything like that It would be the most tasteful option...
Dear Grif1001 from your previous comments which I always like and valued it , I think you Love Cece the most , but Now since it is your 1st warning Please do not say bad word about MY Cece OR ELSE,
2015243159_1.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grif1001
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes