Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Gents, I hate to impose but I have it on good authority that LoF's canon ending is in fact Lexi's route with me.
"" To each their own taste and love , We all enjoy these games in different ways." SO you have all the right to choose your best lover , SO :
I have it on good authority that LoF's canon ending is in fact Cece's route with me. :love:

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
About the slippers... haven't played with Director's Commentary yet - was there any mention of the inspiration for them? They made me think of the movie Real Genius.

2022-12-27_16-55-10.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Gents, I hate to impose but I have it on good authority that LoF's canon ending is in fact Lexi's route with me.
btw I play Lexi's route and I love it already , and Realy seriously NOT joking when I say I LOVE Gorgeous Girls when making silly teasing face poze , and Lexi is the best :
1Sily2.png
and OFC Jaye one of the best Gorgeous girls and this is her pic in LOF.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
This game had the ugliest characters ever, specially MC. SO glad it ended, I couldn't look to their ugly faces anymore.

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Sorry sir , I think it is Robin
:unsure: I thought that might be the case at first until I checked my screenshots. We're talking about the one's to the right of Cece's in your first shot right? The texture matches Linda's legs (Robin's texture is a bit smoother and less olive) plus they're a bit different shape... the order they're standing in when the scene starts and then the ones you posted facing the other way is different.

Do we need a more in depth analysis? And yes, I'm aware of my OCD. :p

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
This game had the ugliest characters ever, specially MC. SO glad it ended, I couldn't look to their ugly faces anymore.
OH Man , you think This game had the ugliest characters ever and you are SO glad it ended , ok why you are still here , just asking ??!!
Again for the 2nd time in the same page :
"" To each their own taste and love , We all enjoy these games in different ways. No reason to shame others for not playing the way we do. and that is much better than insulting each other""
You Have all right to hate a game But you Have NOT any right to insult it , SO Please ,
this_isnt.jpg

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
:unsure: I thought that might be the case at first until I checked my screenshots. We're talking about the one's to the right of Cece's in your first shot right? The texture matches Linda's legs (Robin's texture is a bit smoother and less olive) plus they're a bit different shape... the order they're standing in when the scene starts and then the ones you posted facing the other way is different.

Do we need a more in depth analysis? And yes, I'm aware of my OCD. :p
Oh, boys. I opened the lid of Pandora's box :D

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Sorry , do not be mad at me , but what is this "niche shipping community fan-fiction" ??!!!
Shippers are those fan who hope for two characters in a fiction to get togeter. Let's say the fiction has this guy Bill and this lass Wendy. The shippers who want them together would call themselves something like Biendys or Wenill.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes