The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Not really. And no need to.

Leap of Faith is it's own contained story and it's all packaged perfectly.
No need to touch this great game and characters any further :D

• Sad
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What I mean is mostly will we see children dying or the girls dying or being tortured? I have seen that in other games and I feel it's completely unnecessary and just a way to pad reviews by getting people to say ''this game made me cry'' at the expense of good storytelling.
Comparing LoF to those torture cry games is like comparing E.T. to Hostel. One is a beautiful, emotional triumph of a film, and the other is… well, Hostle

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I am torn between playing this game. It sounds depressing but also fun in parts.
Wow, that pretty much describes the game… at least in part, depending on your view point, but it also may be one of the best descriptions of life that I have ever read. I mean, who among us can look back over our life and not say that if we wrote a synopsis our life story, others wouldn’t read that description and say, ”It sounds depressing but also fun in parts. Just like with life, there are low points in LoF, but also as in with Life, if you press on through the darkness, the dawn does come again.

Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
This Emotional Development Course is great and should be played.
10/10 would recommend.

Only if you are going through a dark period in life and are committed to getting better atm would I suggest waiting a bit.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Gents, I hate to impose but I have it on good authority that LoF's canon ending is in fact Lexi's route with me.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes