Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Can someone please spoil what the big deal with Cece is? I haven't played the game yet but I'm not interested in playing yet another game that seeks to traumatize me.
it is Exactly as TheGloriousLIME describe "Emotion Development Course " it is a great game including Happiness, Sadness, Funy, Love, Forgiveness (it is up to you), Friends, Family, You will Cry for Her , BUT at the end YOU will be Happy to play that Magnificent great game.
But if you look for sex scenes only , I am very sorry to say that this game in not for you,

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
it is Exactly as TheGloriousLIME describe "Emotion Development Course " it is a great game including Happiness, Sadness, Funy, Love, Forgiveness (it is up to you), Friends, Family, You will Cry for Her , BUT at the end YOU will be Happy to play that Magnificent great game.
But if you look for sex scenes only , I am very sorry to say that this game in not for you,
Sorry , I forgot to tell you there are Many routes for many other Girls than Cece but you have to play the game 6 times to get all routes.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Thanks for the shoutout.

And you are right, if one wants to play a game for the lewds, this is defo not the game.
LoF covers all spectrums of emotions, covers some serious topics and tries to give some life lessons along the way.

This is a game you play for the story, willing to let it take you on some unexpected paths.
And from the likes of it, if you want just pure fun, this is not a game for you.

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Thanks for the shoutout.

And you are right, if one wants to play a game for the lewds, this is defo not the game.
LoF covers all spectrums of emotions, covers some serious topics and tries to give some life lessons along the way.

This is a game you play for the story, willing to let it take you on some unexpected paths.
And from the likes it, if you want just pure fun, this is not a game for you.
(y)(y)(y)
I forgot to tell him that I play it 8 times , 5 for the Girls and 3 or more for Cece and I am sure you know you will play it realy Only one time and the others by pressing control for the repeated scenes.
and Realy your descriptions and expressions make me think that you are a writer or therapist , thank you very much.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
(y)(y)(y)
I forgot to tell him that I play it 8 times , 5 for the Girls and 3 or more for Cece and I am sure you know you will play it realy Only one time and the others by pressing control for the repeated scenes.
and Realy your descriptions and expressions make me think that you are a writer or therapist , thank you very much.
I played LoF with all it's routes for MC and setups for our BF to hook up too. So I know what you mean. It did require some CTRL to do so tho xD

And thanks, I just try to convey what I wanna say without spoiling, since LoF should not be spoiled.

TheGloriousLIME
Just Try it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Been there, AL was actually recommended to me by a friend. Without her, I would've never found about this entire genre.
Can't say I played many games in it, but I'm enjoying the ride with some of the good titles so far, maybe 9-10?.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grif1001

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
What I mean is mostly will we see children dying or the girls dying or being tortured? I have seen that in other games and I feel it's completely unnecessary and just a way to pad reviews by getting people to say ''this game made me cry'' at the expense of good storytelling.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What I mean is mostly will we see children dying or the girls dying or being tortured? I have seen that in other games and I feel it's completely unnecessary and just a way to pad reviews by getting people to say ''this game made me cry'' at the expense of good storytelling.
NO NO NO , No (children dying or the girls dying or being tortured) or any thing of this actions , Just play it and you WILL NOT FORGET IT as a great game.

Reactions: Herbert1

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
LoF is written well, and certain events that take place in it, make sense in the long run.
The game is not "Oscar baiting". Even if it goes into some more serious themes/subjects, the overall resolution/story/point is valid. It makes sense and it's not forced, it all paints a singular story about life and it's value.

Out of respect for any other people dropping by the thread, I will not be going into further detail.

If you ever wanna give it a shot, you might be surprised.
But if you just wanna have fun, and don't want a rollercoaster ride, then skip by all means.

Reactions: Herbert1

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
NO NO NO , No (children dying or the girls dying or being tortured) or any thing of this actions , Just play it and you WILL NOT FORGET IT as a great game.
Thanks I just saw people saying how Cece was super sad and stuff and how hoped it wasn't what I thought it was(her commiting suicide) which doesn't seems to be the case.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I am torn between playing this game. It sounds depressing but also fun in parts.
NO Man you are Joking , right , You may read all this page from the beginning and I think you will know enough that you have to play it as a very great game.(y)(y)(y)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I am not a man and I never joke about that, but I will think on it.
I am realy very sorry , but I said you are joking because you just ask the same question we are replying just before you ask , and I am not trying to offend you , I am very sorry again.

Roniered

Nov 11, 2020
Cece... I have never been in her situation before... or felt anything like what she has gone through... so the impact of pain from her storyline for me is not that great. But it doesn´t mean I am not sad or empathetic... I sympathized with her, but at the same time, I´m also glad she survived and did not die. That´s enough for me to cope with that sadness.

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
If it has suicide content, it might hit home a little too much. I will think about it.
Thank you for the recommendation.
As much as there is a ton of joy to be had in this game (and very positive messages), if you're not a place mentally/emotionally that you feel that you can deal with the depiction of attempts as well as decent amount to do with mental illness in general then I'd personally recommend you put this one on the backburner. Various elements hit really close to home for me, but I've come to terms with certain things from my own life enough that I felt it actually helped me to play. However, I'm a lot more confident in my mental state than I've been at certain times in the past and even now there's certain things I won't watch/play/do because of the effect it's likely to have on me. I agree with everyone on recommending it to most but I'm just not as certain that I'd recommend to everyone. No matter what you decide, wish you the best!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

Roniered

Nov 11, 2020
Hey guys. Maybe it's out of the topic, but this game really motivated me to create VN of my own. I already had an interesting story running in my brain, but the problem is I'm not familiar with Daz3d. Is there a detailed tutorial to use this? There's a lot on YouTube, but they are confusing and a bit rushed for a video tutorial. Oh, and I am already familiar with Renpy, only Daz. Thanks in advance for those who can lend a hand.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys. Maybe it's out of the topic, but this game really motivated me to create VN of my own. I already had an interesting story running in my brain, but the problem is I'm not familiar with Daz3d. Is there a detailed tutorial to use this? There's a lot on YouTube, but they are confusing and a bit rushed for a video tutorial. Oh, and I am already familiar with Renpy, only Daz. Thanks in advance for those who can lend a hand.
maybe here https://f95zone.to/forums/tools-tutorials.17/

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes