Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
well on other paths i hooked chris and linda besides when tried to hook up him with holly which didn't work.
The trick for getting Chris and Holly together isn't that hard (although everything with Holly is harder than other girls' paths). Make sure you suggest him to her both chances (Karaoke and visiting her face a second time while Mapping Holly) and NOT choosing choice 3 when meeting Holly or engaging in the threesome. Pairing them up on Lexi's path gives it's own fun ending.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The trick for getting Chris and Holly together isn't that hard (although everything with Holly is harder than other girls' paths). Make sure you suggest him to her both chances (Karaoke and visiting her face a second time while Mapping Holly) and NOT choosing choice 3 when meeting Holly or engaging in the threesome. Pairing them up on Lexi's path gives it's own fun ending.
But I play Cece route and at the end of the game Lexi chose Holly to be her lover , so if you getting Chris and Holly together what happend with lexi in your game,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 8, 2020
I don't remember C being in that scene (there is a blond, but pretty sure it's not her). What they're looking at is Drifty's logo. What follows the logo is the trailer for Drifty's next game: u4ia (Euphoria). If you had trouble watching it 'cause of lag, you can watch it here:
The preview didn't load on me due to lag, so this makes a lot more sense, thanks.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
cece is the most heavenly divine beauty ever to appear on earth,
she deserves all our love,tenderness,and adoration we can give her.

she gives us hope and love in the darkest times,
she is our sunshine in the darkness,
our love,our hope,our rock. :love: :love:
View attachment 2255892
that is true enough :love: :love::love: MY Beloved Cece is very special to me. thank you very much.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes