Fizzledout

Jun 14, 2022
Does anyone know the character asset for Dr. Priscilla? It is the same asset used for Elizabeth of WVM and I have been trying to find it for weeks now.

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
NO NO , Chris with Linda and Lexi with Holly and me with Cece and all live happly ever after .
Same ending I went for (so far). I loved the idea of best buds ending up with those two gal pals and the four of them getting to hang together... was a little disappointed there wasn't really content in the ending focused around that at all (just an image of the two couples hanging out would do). Or did I just forget it somehow? Anyway, I like to to think that it's something that would happen but I also liked the story being pretty clear that that was no certain future. Still, I'll gladly indulge some happily ever after in the spirit of the holidays. :)

Having played a few more titles since finishing LoF, I've come to appreciate LoF even more.
I've tried out a couple games and found the same but for me it also affects how I judge those games. I feel like LoF raised the bar for me and it'll be set rather high for a while. I've had this happen in the past - after finishing a game I particularly loved I went through a period where I consistently noticed deficiencies in certain aspects of the new games I played that I might not have before and just felt like nothing quite measured up. It's not that I can't enjoy the new things for what they are but they don't quite scratch the itch for me in the same way. It does go away over time luckily, though these types of games certainly set new gold standards in my mind.

And also, the game spawns a rather decent community around it.
Cheers to that! After a long history with various online communities, for the past maybe decade I've been a consummate lurker... only extremely rarely taking a chance on engaging or contributing in any way. It's definitely no coincidence that my first posts in this forum, or frankly any online community in the past year or two, are in this thread about this game. Only slightly scary thing here so far seems to be the possibility of how Kazanovaromeo may react if I were to mention how I do question Cece's taste in music. ;)

Happy Holidays to everyone celebrating them!

Roniered

Nov 11, 2020
I finished the game for the first time and ended up with Lexi. Although, the Cece storyline is a rollercoaster of emotions for me. I feel sad I could not give her the love she deserved because I chose another girl. I will play again, and will try all the girls' path some other time, especially Cece.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I finished the game for the first time and ended up with Lexi. Although, the Cece storyline is a rollercoaster of emotions for me. I feel sad I could not give her the love she deserved because I chose another girl. I will play again, and will try all the girls' path some other time, especially Cece.
You actually did yourself a favour there.
Saving Cece route for last is the smart way to play. It is considered to be the best route(one could argue she is the main character in the game, not the character you play). A lot of people are so happy with Cece route that they never feel like playing any other xD

Lexi and Cece routes are my favourites.

Roniered

Nov 11, 2020
Saving Cece route for last is the smart way to play. It is considered to be the best route(one could argue she is the main character in the game, not the character you play). A lot of people are so happy with Cece route that they never feel like playing any other xD

I agree. Ever since Episode 1, I realized that Cece is more of the main character than the MC. But the presence of more lovely love interests like Lexi, Linda, etc., makes it harder for me to stick with her until the end. Luckily, I have separate saves for each LI.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Also, you get to be a bit surprised at the end of Cece's route ... if you finish her story first, you won't be as ... worried ... as if you finished another one first (at least, that's how it happened for me)

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Also, you get to be a bit surprised at the end of Cece's route ... if you finish her story first, you won't be as ... worried ... as if you finished another one first (at least, that's how it happened for me)
True that, the Cece route ending does have a nice final surprise for the player in the end.
Regarding that surprise, I have a question, but I'll DM you, since it's a big ass spoiler xD

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Saving Cece route for last is the smart way to play.
I considered doing exactly this - in fact I usually consider doing what I think will be my favorite routes last but never have the will to do so and end up doing the opposite. :LOL: Usually it's fine, but there have been a couple times I've definitely replayed a favorite route a second time after I've finished the others.

Ever since Episode 1, I realized that Cece is more of the main character than the MC. But the presence of more lovely love interests like Lexi, Linda, etc., makes it harder for me to stick with her until the end. Luckily, I have separate saves for each LI.
I actually had very little interest in Lexi until the second half of the game. Not sure if that's unusual or not but it felt like her and Holly in particular really start to shine as LIs that second half. Good idea about the separate saves - how far in are each? I think I may opt to do at least my second time through from the beginning just to really experiment more with how things go if very different decisions are made (plus it's all so enjoyable) - otherwise I think starting from my saves close to the trip (or even the decision point itself) will suffice for subsequent routes for me.

Reactions: The Glorious LIME

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I considered doing exactly this - in fact I usually consider doing what I think will be my favorite routes last but never have the will to do so and end up doing the opposite. :LOL: Usually it's fine, but there have been a couple times I've definitely replayed a favorite route a second time after I've finished the others.

I actually had very little interest in Lexi until the second half of the game. Not sure if that's unusual or not but it felt like her and Holly in particular really start to shine as LIs that second half. Good idea about the separate saves - how far in are each? I think I may opt to do at least my second time through from the beginning just to really experiment more with how things go if very different decisions are made (plus it's all so enjoyable) - otherwise I think starting from my saves close to the trip (or even the decision point itself) will suffice for subsequent routes for me.
As for "How far in are each?" I personally have an entire page in my saves dedicated to each LI's play through, because they can change depending on choices you make, and I start each one with a save where you decide to sleep with Kira or not, and another when you do the same choice with Robin. These choices are the earliest ones that I have found that actually influence later elements of the story, such as who you can hook up with Chris, and when Steph tells you that you're the only one she's ever been with, but then you feel crappy cause you started sleeping around like a week before she came back into your life...I also do a save when you get the option for setting Chris up, and before other little things, like buying cigarettes for Holly
Just be sure to label your saves with the route name so you know which route is on which page... ie. Cece, Linda, Steph, Kira, Robin, Kira&Robin, Lexi, Lexi&Holly, Lexi-Chris&Holly, Cece-CK&R(Chris with Kira & Robin) and so on.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Oh, and in other news, I just heard one of the Songs from the Leap of Faith Soundtrack used in a movie on Amazon Prime... Blue by Faith Richards is on the 2022 holiday movie, Christmas at Holly Hotel.

So be warned, if your sitting around with a group of friends or family and someone plays this movie, don't be like... "Hey, I know this song."
Cause then your friend's wife, or your pastor, or worse, your girlfriend's mom, might say "cool, from where?"
And your like "From...somewhere...:rolleyes:... Oh look, someone's calling me... on my phone... I've got to take this..."(leaves room awkwardly)

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Oh, and in other news, I just heard one of the Songs from the Leap of Faith Soundtrack used in a movie on Amazon Prime... Blue by Faith Richards is on the 2022 holiday movie, Christmas at Holly Hotel.

So be warned, if your sitting around with a group of friends or family and someone plays this movie, don't be like... "Hey, I know this song."
Cause then your friend's wife, or your pastor, or worse, your girlfriend's mom, might say "cool, from where?"
And your like "From...somewhere...:rolleyes:... Oh look, someone's calling me... on my phone... I've got to take this..."(leaves room awkwardly)
Say you know it from an Emotion Development Course you once took by the name of "Leap of Faith".
Nobody checks shit(ppl are lazy) and you get points for being in touch with your inner self :p

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Say you know it from an Emotion Development Course you once took by the name of "Leap of Faith".
Nobody checks shit(ppl are lazy) and you get points for being in touch with your inner self :p
:LOL: Brilliant. When I occasionally want to mention something that's actually from an AVN when talking to friends/family I usually start out, "So I was watching this anime..." as none of them care the slightest about anime but they know I will absolutely talk about it regardless. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes