Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I just finished playing the game I gotto say I don't usually comment in this site like this but....this game...is absolutely amazing..... Apart it's an adult game it has alot content where you actually feel something in Ur heart if u have one.....I'm honestly touched on certain story parts ... amazing job but I hope there may be part 2 cause some point of the story had some plot hole....I imagine it was there for make season 2? But I admit I played so many games here this game have a special place in my heart mainly because of the story line....and the bridge part....I'm not sure if it happened in real life or not ...cause that picture awfully looks real......Im got bit confused if it's real or fiction cause of the picture .....but hey overoll love this I hope the Dev give it a season 2 filling the plot holes....the ending was bit Sus felt like there could be part 2 but different than the first go of the story ...anyways good job hope there will be more works from this dev
I won't repeat anything TheGloriousLIME said, but to answer other question ... yea, as good as the game is, there are some significant plot holes. Most of them likely intentional, and unlikely to be answered, as every indication is this story won't be expanded upon.
Text in Drifty's own commentary "track" indicates that much of the ambiguity in the story is on purpose: We the viewer are only seeing this small window into the lives of these eight people, the randomness of their encounters, and the resolution based on our choices, and nothing else. Drifty has also said his new game will be "more traditional" as far as AVNs go.

Reactions: Grif1001

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Playboy has done some tasteful spreads without full nudity at times... It's a far cry from Hustler, that's for sure! If Cece did anything like that It would be the most tasteful option...
Dear Grif1001 from your previous comments which I always like and valued it , I think you Love Cece the most , but Now since it is your 1st warning Please do not say bad word about MY Cece OR ELSE,
2015243159_1.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grif1001

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I am very sorry ppl , I check the trailer of the new game and I definitly sure now that our genius brilliant Drifty intentionally want to torture me hard , Realy you can not imagine how much I cry literally for Cece ,
and now Realy you can not imagine how much I affected by this trailer from its wording "Alone - without help " , OK Drifty I LOVE your storylines But at least Have MERCY Please , and Thank you very much in advance.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes