Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Very true, but don't sell yourself short - it was only accomplished with a special sort of help from friends:

View attachment 2286697
:ROFLMAO: It is time for Truck-kun to take a break in this genre, but not a turn we usually see from Bridge-sama.
OK OK , help from friends Ha , now you are teaming up againest me , from now on you are my biggest enemy and yes take a break OR ELSE.
images.jpg

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
OK OK , help from friends Ha , now you are teaming up againest me , from now on you are my biggest enemy and yes take a break OR ELSE.
:oops: Ack, I know how this goes... but this is a new year and I've been good so since it started so I get at least the the one warning right? Standing down now. :censored:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
btw what Truck-kun
I was just referencing the frequent isekai anime trope where the protaganist gets hit by a truck (or something similar) near the beginning of the story and then gets re-incarnated into a new world where the adventures begin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
Well, finished it.

A route I mean.

Well... Fuck man. I wished I would have just marinaded myself in it. Didn't want it to end.

There's a ton of words I have for it, and I can't write them down. At all.

I'm not really an emotional person, or I tend to turn it off. There was really no turning it off.

I just thought it was a comedy that I could chuckle at and see tits.

It turned out to be an actual story that sucks you in, and it's never really going to leave my pixel loving soul.

It's a strange concept where you watch some pixels, read some words, and they can bring out the most human parts of you.

Almost makes me wish I could grab someone's attention and tug on their emotions to bring out something special for them.

10/10 Drifty team, you really fucked me up in the humanly way possible. Bravo.

That's a talent, a gift, and a lot of work I acknowledge you for.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
10/10 Drifty team, you really fucked me up in the humanly way possible. Bravo.

That's a talent, a gift, and a lot of work I acknowledge you for.
NO sir , what do you mean 10/10 Drifty team , it is NOT true , Drifty team is 1000/10.
I Adore you Cece and hope to meet you again , Please Drifty . :cry: :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Yellow Ranger

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
90's Liv would be better, she has more tenderness.
90's Jennifer is a lot of people's crush, she was and still is amazing(not that Liv is bad, she's wifey material).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover
4.80 star(s) 564 Votes