Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thank you very much my friend but you have to do some thing in return if you realy wish to see my reviews of u4ia , TELL DRIFTY TO DELAY the scene after which I will do the Jump #5.
and do not be worry they say the Cat have 7 lifes and I am very sure of it from my 40 days old Cat.
:love: (I hate running out of reactions ...)

• Love
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Very true, but don't sell yourself short - it was only accomplished with a special sort of help from friends:

View attachment 2286697
:ROFLMAO: It is time for Truck-kun to take a break in this genre, but not a turn we usually see from Bridge-sama.
OK OK , help from friends Ha , now you are teaming up againest me , from now on you are my biggest enemy and yes take a break OR ELSE.
images.jpg

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
OK OK , help from friends Ha , now you are teaming up againest me , from now on you are my biggest enemy and yes take a break OR ELSE.
:oops: Ack, I know how this goes... but this is a new year and I've been good so since it started so I get at least the the one warning right? Standing down now. :censored:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
btw what Truck-kun
I was just referencing the frequent isekai anime trope where the protaganist gets hit by a truck (or something similar) near the beginning of the story and then gets re-incarnated into a new world where the adventures begin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
Well, finished it.

A route I mean.

Well... Fuck man. I wished I would have just marinaded myself in it. Didn't want it to end.

There's a ton of words I have for it, and I can't write them down. At all.

I'm not really an emotional person, or I tend to turn it off. There was really no turning it off.

I just thought it was a comedy that I could chuckle at and see tits.

It turned out to be an actual story that sucks you in, and it's never really going to leave my pixel loving soul.

It's a strange concept where you watch some pixels, read some words, and they can bring out the most human parts of you.

Almost makes me wish I could grab someone's attention and tug on their emotions to bring out something special for them.

10/10 Drifty team, you really fucked me up in the humanly way possible. Bravo.

That's a talent, a gift, and a lot of work I acknowledge you for.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
10/10 Drifty team, you really fucked me up in the humanly way possible. Bravo.

That's a talent, a gift, and a lot of work I acknowledge you for.
NO sir , what do you mean 10/10 Drifty team , it is NOT true , Drifty team is 1000/10.
I Adore you Cece and hope to meet you again , Please Drifty . :cry: :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Yellow Ranger
4.80 star(s) 559 Votes