Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
As a person suffering from depression playing this was a very bad idea
Obviously the following is only my opinion, but...

I felt that the first time I played it back when it ended at the first bridge scene and for that reason I didn't play it again until it was finished.

Did you make it through the whole game? If not, that's ok, Take some time away from it if you need, there is nothing wrong with that, because knowing your own strengths and weaknesses is critical to managing depression.

It's great to know your limits and grow slowly, but some day, when you're feeling stronger and know what's coming ahead of time. I strongly encourage you to come back and finish the game.

It is all handled very well! No miracle cure, everything is fine now crap, but still a strong and uplifting ending, for pretty much everyone no matter which path you choose... unless you don't hook up your bro Chris when you have the chance. In that case he's pretty much screwed. :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, take it from a guy who's delt with depression for over 30 years, survived 3 full fledged attempts(my first attempt was 30 years ago this March), been institutionalized twice for depression, been divorced 3 times, just fought a kick ass battle with cancer which is still waiting 2 more years to be prognosed as in remission, still single and so fucking tired of being alone, and still struggle with depression often.

But then I look at the other side. I have a son who's amazing. I have a job, I have a car, I have a home. yeah, some things in my life are complete shit, but in so many ways I am blessed.

So, after all of that, what I've learned is that with both life, and Leap of Faith, is that, yeah, you can give up and quit in the middle, but if you can struggle through the hard parts, the ending is definitely worth it.

Just my piddly little 2 cents.;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't decide if these should be marked as spoilers in this thread ...
not from this game so no.

this doesn't have canon ending (despite what kaz thinks) so again no.

lexi appears on couple games so pics from don't req spoilers.

ofc that's my opinion, mods might disagree.

Reactions: Grif1001

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

I mean, they are spoilers for the other game, which is the only reason I was wondering. Neither of the other thoughts were variables (and since Kaz would consider these alt-world ideas anyways, that's even less relevant ;) ).

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

Well, When I finally start putting out my games, I hope to have some LoF cameos in at least 5 of the ones I currently have planned, and I also plan to use the Lexi Route. (If Drifty is ok with me using her. Mostly for posters, newspaper/magazine articles, and such)
Don't worry, I'll be sure not to post any spoilers here for those, lol

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Elhemeer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
small as how? f95 limits it's size to what i had and yoy have in your sig.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
small as how? f95 limits it's size to what i had and yoy have in your sig.
yes but to put them in the profile pic you have to make them both small and they are bad , ok I will use try and error may be.
and if you try to put them as your sig , they both will refuse

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes but to put them in the profile pic you have to make them both small and they are bad , ok I will use try and error may be.
and if you try to put them as your sig , they both will refuse
ah profile pic, yea that needs to be small and can't be helped.

i have forgotten limits of free users sig pics (buried somewhere on rules) so you might need to combine fp and that other pic or select one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
4.80 star(s) 553 Votes