Nateberuks

Nov 29, 2020
It's good game but chpter 4 ending sex with steph? Well i rather have opt between want or not do it with her i mean well nvm.. cant wait for this game complete.. after they have sex i feel bad for cece and lexi

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
It's good game but chpter 4 ending sex with steph? Well i rather have opt between want or not do it with her i mean well nvm.. cant wait for this game complete.. after they have sex i feel bad for cece and lexi
chapter 4 is divided into several parts, the scene with steph is not mandatory, in my version in fact I had to choose between her and Cece. Here, let's say that for me the game is over, they were the two girls that interested me the most and with 4.1 I got both, obviously now I'm curious for the rest of the story, but I think this is finally the final act.
Steph's story blew me away, I admit.

Reactions: L0MBR0

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Screen.jpg
Here are your choices:
Choose Cece = no scene with Steph.
Choose Stephanie = scene with Steph.
Choose I should just try to sleep = no scene with Steph.
Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hey there, brothers! I just played this VN and finished chapter 4, and I gotta say....Since the beginning it has been nothing but amazing!

The music is awesome and the story is great. I love Cece, and Lexi as well! <3

I'm damn apprehensive now though...is this chapter 4 the end of the VN? Something so good can't stop now...I'm thrilled and sad at the same time...Please tell me this VN is not ending!

God bless you always, Drifty!

Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
Hey there, brothers! I just played this VN and finished chapter 4, and I gotta say....Since the beginning it has been nothing but amazing!

I'm damn apprehensive now though...is this chapter 4 the end of the VN? Something so good can't stop now...I'm thrilled and sad at the same time...Please tell me this VN is not ending!

As far as we know its not ending anytime soon. I see you have great taste as well, I'm a Lexi fan as well haha.

Reactions: The Bush Diver

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018

IIRC, the dev stated this'll be 8 chapters long.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

No it's not the end... unless something has changed Drifty's mind.
We have to have a resolution to the girl choices, and so far we have none.
Once we choose an exclusive girl, or pair of girls to stay with, that would likely mark the end point. Rest easier. More to come.

Reactions: The Bush Diver

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Only 8? Come on, this magnificent VN can't stop! Hopefully Drifty will go for 20 + chapters! =D
People keep saying that, but I'd much rather the game end strong and leave us wanting more than drag on long enough to wear out its welcome. We're about halfway through, and the character dynamics are starting to stabilize. We have the second half to challenge those dynamics, recover, and wrap things up. That feels about right.

If we try to spin things out too long, either we'll need to stall the relationship with the chosen girl(s), or we'd need to keep adding outlandish scenarios to avoid things becoming stale. It's not like we'll complain if it winds up taking an extra episode to tie up all the loose ends, but I think we're better off keeping it short and sweet.

Then trust that Drifty can come up with an interesting setup for his next game. :)

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
People keep saying that, but I'd much rather the game end strong and leave us wanting more than drag on long enough to wear out its welcome. We're about halfway through, and the character dynamics are starting to stabilize. We have the second half to challenge those dynamics, recover, and wrap things up. That feels about right.

If we try to spin things out too long, either we'll need to stall the relationship with the chosen girl(s), or we'd need to keep adding outlandish scenarios to avoid things becoming stale. It's not like we'll complain if it winds up taking an extra episode to tie up all the loose ends, but I think we're better off keeping it short and sweet.

Then trust that Drifty can come up with an interesting setup for his next game. :)
I'm surprised to hear that it will go up to 8 chapters.
In my version, the scene with Stephanie seemed very conclusive. I also struggle to see what the next chapters can focus on.
With CECE it is simple, after having conquered her we will have to deal with her fragility, we will have to teach her (bad term) to manage her feelings.
With LEXI we will have to deal with her work environment, we will likely guide her out of an environment that is now harmful to her and we will have to fight the fear of a girl now used to being famous.
With KIRA ROBIN it also seems easy to hypothesize the continuation, learning to live with a couple of girls, without destroying their relationship, perhaps with the final choice linked to having a child.
The childhood friend whose name I can't remember, I think the easiest way can be a love triangle with CHRIS
STEPHANIE on the other hand I have no idea what to expect, if not yet "work" problems, at the end of the bar scene, while joining us and cece, she receives a phone call that she ignores, so I expect that despite her will, she will have to choose whether or not to return to service, there may even be a return of the MC father to complicate matters.

However, as much as I easily see plots to continue the story, I find it hard to imagine situations in which we can go crazy with the others, it seems to me that the choices of this 4th chapter are all definitive, especially since there is no final harem, but it would really be strange a monogamous adult VN for 4 chapters.
I admit to being very curious.

In conclusion, as much as I may regret seeing this VN masterpiece finished, due to the lack of experience I have it is better to close when it is right to do so, without extending the project for mere economic reasons or requests from the fan base. You can always start a new project without destroying the previous one

Reactions: MrFriendly and DA22

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
Have a little faith. Drifty has done an amazing job so far. Why doubt that he has more story to tell in the second half? He's already sown the seeds for more drama incoming. I have a feeling things are just ramping up and if you're not strapped in you're going to regret it. :D

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Have a little faith. Drifty has done an amazing job so far. Why doubt that he has more story to tell in the second half? He's already sown the seeds for more drama incoming. I have a feeling things are just ramping up and if you're not strapped in you're going to regret it. :D
To me the first half feels rushed and I am worried that things will be resolved too quickly so as to shove a completely different plot into the last half of the game, which will also be resolved too quickly because there are only 8 chapters, with 58 endings, planned. Originally, when I didn't know there were only going to be 8 chapters, I thought that we'd have plenty of time for the characters to deal with all the issues they had prior to the impromptu vacation as well as whatever issues arose during the vacation/reintroduction of Stephanie.

I am skeptical because of all of the above plus he's now got his patreon members voting for threesome scenes that don't seem to fit the personalities of the characters. I don't like fan service/catering to the tastes of people, especially when it doesn't fit the characters or narrative. And I am also skeptical because it is his first game and I think he is being overly ambitious by planning 58 endings.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Ouch! 58 endings are a bit too much...Hopefully Drifty will develop a greater (and longer) second half, or even maybe, stretch the game a bit. 8 chapters in the current size would be too small, unless he already has a second game in mind...

All in all, I see a lot of potential to this game. I'm loving it!

#TeamLexi

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Just played this game for the first time, it really exceeded by expectations. I heard about this from some Being a Dik/AL fans who recommended it if you wanted a similiar more narrative driven game and it was worth it (so far its like a better version of Acting lessons). The MC is likable, the story was engaging as soon as we met Cece and the writing is better than most games here.

The best girls are Lexi and Cece (love their personalities and I think they fit really well with the MC, there is a deeper level of understanding here). I can't really decide who is better, definitely looking forward to Lexi's update.

I wish the pacing was a bit slower though, it seems you already have to pick a girl and the other content is locked out. I don't see how this can keep going for 4 more chapters, it seems like there isn't that much left (for Cece and Steph there was a lot of progress and the others will get that too). It doesn't seem like the MC would fuck around anymore so will the game be just about your relationship with the girl you picked from now on?

Maybe I'm just used to longer games. Still a great game and the dev deserves more patreons !

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
No it's not the end... unless something has changed Drifty's mind.
We have to have a resolution to the girl choices, and so far we have none.
Once we choose an exclusive girl, or pair of girls to stay with, that would likely mark the end point. Rest easier. More to come.
It seems we already choose an exclusive girl to stay with in Chapter 4 though, both Cece and Steph's endings here seemed rather definitive. I think it was a bit rushed, I'm not sure what the next four chapters will be about

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I heard about this from some Being a Dik/AL fans who recommended it if you wanted a similiar more narrative driven game and it was worth it (so far its like a better version of Acting lessons).

I played this game because it was mentioned in the BaDIK thread as well. Way better than AL, for sure. I agree with everything you said, about exceeding expectations and being likable. And the music makes this a great game as well. So good to have a game with great soundtrack!

Reactions: Journey95

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
The best girls are Lexi and Cece (love their personalities and I think they fit really well with the MC, there is a deeper level of understanding here). I can't really decide who is better, definitely looking forward to Lexi's update.

I wish the pacing was a bit slower though, it seems you already have to pick a girl and the other content is locked out. I don't see how this can keep going for 4 more chapters, it seems like there isn't that much left (for Cece and Steph there was a lot of progress and the others will get that too). It doesn't seem like the MC would fuck around anymore so will the game be just about your relationship with the girl you picked from now on?

Maybe I'm just used to longer games. Still a great game and the dev deserves more patreons!

That's what made me sad, to think that the VN would be ending in this chapter. But as I said before, I see a lot of potential in this game. Hopefully Drifty will keep going for a long time to come...And true that, he deserves a lot of patrons to keep his work going =D

I love Cece as well, but for now, I'm anxious to see things developing with Lexi!

#TeamLexi

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I'm confused I also chose Cece are you telling me that Cece story is over

I thought the story would continue and me and Cece would be in a relationship from now on wildest story is happening
and dealing with the other girls finding out about our relationship

you know go on dates and meet her parents

I don't know maybe get married at the end of the game

are you sure her story is over

I'm really confused
o_Oo_O
No not over, I think their relationship will develop further in Chapter 5 but I'm saying that the other girls clearly won't be available anymore and you are exclusively with Cece from now on. At least that's how it seems like to me

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes