Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
That moment you see the maker of one of your fav VNs post about an update on his game and you get anxiety after watching the hauntingly beautiful trailer.
I know i said i loved Acting Lessons, and i do, but i still hope this here won't go that direction too much ... i can handle that only every so often.

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Emm depressive girl, writing note with emotionally charged music, walking close to a high bridge... we are heading directly towards a collision course, aren't we?

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I do like her, but I don't see the connection here. Laurie is anything but depressive.
Bud,
Cece is so appealing in so many ways, but can she compete with Lexi? With Steph even? Linda? The thruple?
She is the hauntingly beautiful underdog, just like Laurie.

Laurie is not going to get the MC... Sharon probably won't either....
This video is masterful Drifty... flat out amazing.. I thought the Christmas one was amazing, and it was, but it did not move me emotionally the way this one did. I have tears. Actual tears.
Bravo Drifty- you're one of the best!

• Wow
Reactions: c_oriole and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Bud,
Cece is so appealing in so many ways, but can she compete with Lexi? With Steph even? Linda? The thruple?

This video is masterful Drifty... flat out amazing.. I thought the Christmas one was amazing, and it was, but it did not move me emotionally the way this one did. I have tears. Actual tears.
Actually, Cece is my favorite here. I must say, I have only played until chapter 3, as I had to start over and did not have time to do so, so I thought.. let's wait till chapter 5, given that chapter 4 was going to be released in pieces.

But yeah, Cece is my favorite until that part. In fact, again, my info is outdated, but I would not be surprised if she is most popular girl if not second to Lexi?

But let us not start a waifu war.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Ayhsel I have said Leap of Faith is my third favorite game of all time... and it is true just because of this kind of excellence!
Peace Brother

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ayhsel I have said Leap of Faith is my third favorite game of all time... and it is true just because of this kind of excellence!
Peace Brother
Hahah I never doubted your love for the novel. Just saying that for me she is not the underdog but best girl (of the novel).

But it should be obvious by now that I tend to go for crazy/troubled/dangerous girls.. A shrink would have a party with me.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Actually, Cece is my favorite here. I must say, I have only played until chapter 3, as I had to start over and did not have time to do so, so I thought.. let's wait till chapter 5, given that chapter 4 was going to be released in pieces.

But yeah, Cece is my favorite until that part. In fact, again, my info is outdated, but I would not be surprised if she is most popular girl if not second to Lexi?

But let us not start a waifu war.
Oh man,
I agree that she has so much appeal. But, she is damaged goods. She is special. She has so much to offer.. But for me, she comes in third at best, and last at worst..... gonna be hard to see her jump off that bridge again.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Bud,

Personally, I'm only interested in Cece. In this kind of game I only like to see an ending, in this case it has been easy for me because the rest of the girls interest me much less (in some cases practically nothing, like Steph)

But this is just my opinion and personal taste.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Personally, I'm only interested in Cece. In this kind of game I only like to see an ending, in this case it has been easy for me because the rest of the girls interest me much less (in some cases practically nothing, like Steph)

But this is just my opinion and personal taste.
I applauded reading your interest in Cece!!
I want Cece love to prosper. I understand the Steph disinterest.. Many long term players remember when she basically had no reason whatsoever that could make her sympathetic. What is funny as shit, is that I really am retired from the US Department of Homeland Security. There are certain parts of the story that could ring true for me. So Steph came back on the table for me, but in a distant 4th place, yet still there.
1- Lexi by a huge huge margin
2- Linda
3- Robin and Kira
4- Steph
5- Linda AND Cece
6- Cece

Not intended for Waifu war. Just stating my preferences.
Peace

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I applauded reading your interest in Cece!!
I want Cece love to prosper. I understand the Steph disinterest.. Many long term players remember when she basically had no reason whatsoever that could make her sympathetic. What is funny as shit, is that I really am retired from the US Department of Homeland Security. There are certain parts of the story that could ring true for me. So Steph came back on the table for me, but in a distant 4th place, yet still there.
2- Linda
3- Robin and Kira
4- Steph
5- Linda AND Cece
6- Cece

Not intended for Waifu war. Just stating my preferences.
Peace
Well, in my case I don't think I can put an exhaustive list of the order of preference that I have.

1st Cece
2nd Linda and Lexi
3rd Robin, Kira and Steph

However, after the 1st the interest is greatly reduced.

The 2nd would interest me only slightly.

The 3rd don't interest me practically at all.

At first I was interested in Lexi something more, but I have lost practically all interest I could have in her

In any case, if my interest in Cece was a 10, the rest of the girls don't reach 5, even to 4. And the last three possibly don't reach 1.

But these are just my preferences.

On the other hand, I'm not from the United States, so I really don't know exactly what jurisdiction the US Department of Homeland Security has. It's possible that in Spain we have something similar, or the same is included within the CNI. In any case, for me Steph was out from the beginning. From my point of view her time passed from the moment she left. The explanation served to accept her in the group, but nothing more. My romantic interest in her remains practically zero.

May 31, 2018
I just finished the first chapter and I already know this is going to be fun ride. Immediately one of my favorites! It's very well written and excellently done.

Reactions: Arigon

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's possible that in Spain we have something similar
We have Geo,Goes etc etc and many others that are not public knowledge at all.
In fact even the police of Spain gets training from Us in many things while Spain teach them how to train dogs to search cocaine and other things :ROFLMAO:.

2- Linda
3- Robin and Kira
4- Steph
5- Linda AND Cece
6- Cece
Not bad.... though

1- Steph Always :love:
2- Lexi
3- Linda
4- Cece
5- Kira