ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019
1st-Steph
2nd-Lexi
3rd-Holly
Cece will be NO! for me. I do like Cece as a Friend/Sister and she got all of attention which is why You yall Love her... ( I dont like First kiss with Cece same as much You all dont like Steph )

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
Wait we are getting the final update in 3 days ? Damn this game has come to an end way too fast. I wasn't ready for the end just yet.

Reactions: Yenod

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
1st-Steph
2nd-Lexi
3rd-Holly
Cece will be NO! for me. I do like Cece as a Friend/Sister and she got all of attention which is why You yall Love her... ( I dont like First kiss with Cece same as much You all dont like Steph )
Agreed with your 2 and 3, not so much with your No. 1.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Oct 4, 2019
I played this game a few months ago and really enjoyed myself. I was just browsing around on here and it popped into my head, so I decided to check up on the thread. We are getting the final update with the ending tomorrow? That has me super excited. This game was so much more than just an adult game to me, the story was super compelling and amazingly-written. Can't wait to play through it again.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
so i just had the first playthrough and i went with cece, and Oh Boy. not many games have made me feel so deeply as this game. i must say that this i rl well written by the author. curious tho,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cyberterminator

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
My first upload ...

It wasn't hard for me to decide which sig gif I wanted to use for Leap of Faith, but I was kinda sad since there weren't any with all the girls. And while my artistic skills aren't the best, my editing skills are decent ... So I "borrowed" some of the ones in here and made a compellation gif ...

LoF_7Brides.gif

Thanks to everyone who made these (I did make the Holly section -- which I suppose demonstrates why I didn't try to make any others)

[PS: Obviously, if the person who posted all the sigs wants to add this to the collection, I would be honored]

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes