lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Still DL, but i already want praise and thank Driffty for share this story and this characters. Complete a game is something that always should be valued in this field and he should feel proud of himself. This game is a hell of a ride and i'm gratefull even for all the tears i shed playing.

Driffty, whoever you are, wherever you are, all i send to you is love. And all the best for the new project.

Last edited:

AntiTsundere

Sep 10, 2018
Anyone want to provide a brief summary of what we can expect in terms of content / ending? Looks interesting but the short blurb on the main post doesn't give out much.

Reactions: VOYEUR

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
can someone please share the link of the compression request thread? I can't find it.
Its here, i'm working on it... when its done and tested i'll post the links :giggle:

Oops, i wanted to edit this but i had many tabs open and already posted it here :FacePalm:

Hero, give us the compressed version. We cant wait anymore!!!!!
Really need a compress version.
compression please
Compressed please
There are almost 12k images and 250 vids... encoding all this, testing and finally uploading takes time.
My minions are in overload mode if i push them any more they gonna revolt :HideThePain:

Last edited:

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
how to get holly?
like the last i play this game is last year :ROFLMAO:
is the walkthrough will get you to her?
i currently playing version 7

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thank you for this story Drifty. Sad to see it come to an end, but it is still a wonderful game. Excited to check out the update, and as well, check out your new game.

Thanks again for all your work. (y)

Reactions: Kipling and PRTech

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
One of my favorite game has come to a end, I really enjoyed the story and hope DriftyGames next game is as as good as Leap of Faith.

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes