Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Preview renders look very nice. Beautiful characters, except for the girl with the lip ring. Got the romance tag so hoping the story is good. Will wait for a compressed version before trying it out.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Please refrain from unnecessary unrelated discussions or Personal Attacks derailing the thread to off-topic. Warnings/thread bans may occur if not complying with the general thread rules. Thank You!

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Btw, for those who wondering if it will work via JoiPlay - it won't :KEK:
I was genuinely sad, when I've realised that game closes immidiately after being opened, I guess its because of huge game size and JoiPlay can't handle it. So yeah, either wait for compressed version or Android port.
I've never being so angry because I dont have access to my PC. WHY NOW, GOD, WHY NOW :KEK:

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Btw, for those who wondering if it will work via JoiPlay - it won't :KEK:
I was genuinely sad, when I've realised that game closes immidiately after being opened, I guess its because of huge game size and JoiPlay can't handle it. So yeah, either wait for compressed version or Android port.
I've never being so pissed off and angry because I dont have access to my PC. WHY NOW, GOD, WHY NOW :KEK:
What does the traceback say?

Zaki_Zaki

Jan 28, 2021
It's complete! I don't beleive it!!!!!
I've waited for so long for it to complete so I can play it from start to finish :)
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

arbiter221

Jan 26, 2021
What?? Completed?? I dit not read coments here for now, but it realy surprised me when i see this tag on the game.
So hopefully it is not a rushed ending like some other game yesterday..... waiting for downlod.....:sleep:
I have faith in Drifty. He's never rushed anything with this game.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Pinsel
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes