MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You're saying that Cece isn't realistic????????
:ROFLMAO:

Her personality and issues are, and if she was the only smoking hot woman craving the MC she would be.

The sheer number of hot women who all fall for a MC in a game is my problem. Not necessarily this game, I feel that everyone in LoF is starting at a base "attraction" level and we shall see if something more develops. Some games every hot woman goes after the MC even though the MC is a short, scrawny dweeb.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
:ROFLMAO:

Her personality and issues are, and if she was the only smoking hot woman craving the MC she would be.

The sheer number of hot women who all fall for a MC in a game is my problem. Not necessarily this game, I feel that everyone in LoF is starting at a base "attraction" level and we shall see if something more develops. Some games every hot woman goes after the MC even though the MC is a short, scrawny dweeb.
At least in this game girls got genuine reasons to like MC. And MC isn't look bad except that lame gray hair.

Reactions: EZ8lt

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
At least in this game girls got genuine reasons to like MC. And MC isn't look bad except that lame gray hair.
True!

And at least they make fun of the grey hair. Seriously he should go to the salon and demand a new color.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I thought MC has a bit of a Rob Lowe vibe, and every girl I knew and was interested in in the 80's had a crush on that dude.
Rob Lowe but with gray hair... I mean that has to remove points for some women. The MC really needs to stop going into businesses and telling the owners to "surprise" him. Robin gave him a fruity cocktail and the hair salon gave him gray hair. What's next? LOL

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I thought MC has a bit of a Rob Lowe vibe, and every girl I knew and was interested in in the 80's had a crush on that dude.
The similarity is there for sure.
The MC really needs to stop going into businesses and telling the owners to "surprise" him. Robin gave him a fruity cocktail and the hair salon gave him gray hair. What's next? LOL
Cece pull a cock out and half of players scream while other half begin to fap.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Rob Lowe but with gray hair... I mean that has to remove points for some women. The MC really needs to stop going into businesses and telling the owners to "surprise" him. Robin gave him a fruity cocktail and the hair salon gave him gray hair. What's next? LOL
Yeah, what idiot would think women are interested in fifty shades of gray in a man?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, what idiot would think women are interested in fifty shades of gray in a man?
LOL, does the main character in that abysmal series of books and movies have gray hair? I know his last name was Gray (I think) but my knowledge of that terrible fanfiction of the terrible sparkly vampire books is very limited.

At least Chris continues to make fun of the MC for his choice.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
...silver...

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I do know that some women are really really attracted to salt and pepper hair though. And I come from a family where premature grayness runs in (my uncle was competely grey/white at age 16), and it doesn't seem to hurt. Not that all women share that particular preference, but as someone who had 50 shades of gray in his hair before turning 30, I've encountered women with a more than casual fascination with my hair.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
...silver...
OK, Gray Fox... :ROFLMAO:

I do know that some women are really really attracted to salt and pepper hair though. And I come from a family where premature grayness runs in (my uncle was competely grey/white at age 16), and it doesn't seem to hurt. Not that all women share that particular preference, but as someone who had 50 shades of gray in his hair before turning 30, I've encountered women with a more than casual fascination with my hair.
And some women find bald men sexy (I am lucky there because the only gray on me is in my beard). But I don't know how many women are into fake gray/silver hair. I'd like to see a MC who has green, blue, or purple hair. It seems only the female LI get to have cool hair like that.

make it silver doesn't make MC cooler....
So true, makes it silly. But at least they are making fun of it in game. :)

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
But I don't know how many women are into fake gray/silver hair. I'd like to see a MC who has green, blue, or purple hair. It seems only the female LI get to have cool hair like that.
Welcome to the realm of anime. All things you said apply to anime lol.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Welcome to the realm of anime. All things you said apply to anime lol.
Yeah, not my thing which is why I was wanting it in these games. Someone should give a MC some dark blue hair, especially on a teenager. It would make sense for an 18 year old to decide to dye their hair. Mine was dyed black at that point, but then I had a bit of a goth phase. LOL

Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Yeah, not my thing which is why I was wanting it in these games. Someone should give a MC some dark blue hair, especially on a teenager. It would make sense for an 18 year old to decide to dye their hair. Mine was dyed black at that point, but then I had a bit of a goth phase. LOL
Teenage MC is usally a simp or a shy guy so no hair dye.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
True, would be nice if MC in these games were as deep and nuanced as some of the LI are. So far the MC in LoF seems to be a rare exception from the passive sub that seems to be common these days.
Speaking of teenage mc, the one who isn't a sub/wimp/simp/perv/virgin are fucked up/broken instead. Connected MC is stoic? or anti social or Summer's gone MC is suicidal. Halfway house MC should fall into latter but noooooo. Wish we got normal kid mc. Normal teenage should dye hair for once.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Speaking of teenage mc, the one who isn't a sub/wimp/simp/perv/virgin are fucked up/broken instead. Connected MC is stoic? or anti social or Summer's gone MC is suicidal. Halfway house MC should fall into latter but noooooo. Wish we got normal kid mc. Normal teenage should dye hair for once.
True but I'd rather have the stoic or suicidal than the tiny passive pushovers we have in everything else. If I had to pick between those options. And I gave up on HH after I found out we don't actually have a choice who we end up with. It would be great if we could play a normal teenage MC. Let us be an asshole or sweet or passive or aggressive. Instead it's always passive. Ugh

I think going forward I am just going to avoid teenage protagonists for the most part. Leap of Faith proves that a MC with a bit of age is better. Has more experience and can have more of a backstory.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes