MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You spelt Cece and Lexi wrong ;). Lol, kidding. I actually like Linda, especially after the changing room scene. Holy crap...
Well, I like big butts and I can not lie... So Linda and Cece could be fun. Besides I feel like there is just something off about them. Who moves to a new city with no place to stay, nothing they own besides their clothes, who then leaves their depressive friend alone in a new city to go somewhere? I wonder if the reason Cece was able to get Matt to leave is because she actually knows him?

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Any threesome would be good now except Steph and Melvin. Cece and Lexi threesome might be possible late game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Any threesome would be good now except Steph and Melvin. Cece and Lexi threesome might be possible late game.
You sure you don't have a secret desire for a Steph, Melvin, Chris, and MC fuck and cuddle? ;)

I don't actually want any threesomes. So far I don't see it as very likely with the women as they've been shown. Robin may be down but I don't feel like Kira would be. Cece and Linda don't strike me that way. Steph will murder the MC with her shoe before agreeing to a threesome. Lexi may be into it, never know with celebrities.

Of course all speculation but I didn't get the "everyone will fuck everyone because the MC asked nicely" vibe to this game.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
You sure you don't have a secret desire for a Steph, Melvin, Chris, and MC fuck and cuddle? ;)

I don't actually want any threesomes. So far I don't see it as very likely with the women as they've been shown. Robin may be down but I don't feel like Kira would be. Cece and Linda don't strike me that way. Steph will murder the MC with her shoe before agreeing to a threesome. Lexi may be into it, never know with celebrities.

Of course all speculation but I didn't get the "everyone will fuck everyone because the MC asked nicely" vibe to this game.
Idk with Lexi. Don't get me wrong, I would love an MC, Cece, and Lexi threesome. But Lexi might be extremely vanilla. She may be too familiar with stardom, that she could possibly crave something more normal. I could be totally wrong, and she may even be super fucking kinky. I have no clue.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Idk with Lexi. Don't get me wrong, I would love an MC, Cece, and Lexi threesome. But Lexi might be extremely vanilla. She may be too familiar with stardom, that she could possibly crave something more normal. I could be totally wrong, and she may even be super fucking kinky. I have no clue.
For all we know Lexi may be one of those sheltered celebs who thinks its kinky to fuck with the lights on. LOL Or just the opposite.

=D

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
For all we know Lexi may be one of those sheltered celebs who thinks its kinky to fuck with the lights on. LOL Or just the opposite.

=D
If Lexi (or Cece for that matter) ever says, "I have a kink where I love watching you fuck other girls." I am taking her to the nearest church and marrying that amazing woman. If they both enjoy it, well then I guess I now have 2 wives.

Reactions: asd1789

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
I'm bad a chit-chat (haha), but I wanted to say... f*ck I love this game ! Loving the story so far, characters... feels good ! I play a lot of games from f95 but sometimes, it's pretty rare, but you find a good one, where you read everything and feel something for it ! Last time I enjoyed as much the story was with Being a DIK and Connected, the kind of game well written, a pleasure to play ! So keep the good work and good luck with everything !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ExoticTitan

Sep 5, 2017
Considering Lexi's latest single is a song called "Crazy" and the promo art for it is her in her bra, I'm just going to go out on a limb and guess she isn't very vanilla

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Considering Lexi's latest single is a song called "Crazy" and the promo art for it is her in her bra, I'm just going to go out on a limb and guess she isn't very vanilla
Taking modern pop singers into account that song was most likely written by 3-4 middle aged men, she then posed in her bra to be "risque" and attract the male gaze. :ROFLMAO:

She could still be very vanilla...

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I like the game so far, but I am a bit concerned about Cece's depression. I just hope we don't find out in her back story that she was gang raped in a park for several hours, that she was molested by her teacher for 3 weeks while she was in high school, or anything along those lines.

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
I like the game so far, but I am a bit concerned about Cece's depression. I just hope we don't find out in her back story that she was gang raped in a park for several hours, that she was molested by her teacher for 3 weeks while she was in high school, or anything along those lines.
Well, it has some hints of abuse and her reactions in chapter final scene were mostly triggered by things related to relationships mentioned by the MC, so... I'd rather be *mentally* prepared to this sort of thing

• Sad
Reactions: Warhawk1

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Well, it has some hints of abuse and her reactions in chapter final scene were mostly triggered by things related to relationships mentioned by the MC, so... I'd rather be *mentally* prepared to this sort of thing
I know that's why I said what I said. I was ready to go and support t he game, but I never support games with that type of content. A couple of times I had to discontinue games when that type of content appeared. It's become so common it's now cliche. What would be original, would be for someone to suffer from depression without some underlying sexual trauma to cause it. More like real life.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes