Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
that's true,
if it's in the same kind of emotional story,beautiful characters,
as "leap of faith",it can certainly be as good.

he wrote this in memory of his daughter,
so yeah,
his next game will be his real baptism of fire,then we'll see if he really has the inspiration.
Even if he hasn't any special inspiration, i'm sure he'll do a good game. It might not be as intense as LoF but he can write characters that are likeable, fun, solid, with motivation and thridimentional personality. He can kick the balls of most of Hollywood showrunnes now aday, just for that :p

DannyDs

Jun 17, 2018
If a fuckboy turned into a game, this would be the game.
The MC constantly trying to be flirty but comes off as a cringy fedora wearing Redditor is painful to watch.
If you want two characters to talk for two hours and say nothing at the same time, this is the game for you.
This game's 4.5 rating is driving me insane.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Good lord this game pulls on every emotional string. How did i not find this game sooner lol
I felt the same way. like how did I not have this on my radar…. When I was playing through the first part, i had the feeling that I remembered playing up to the first bridge scene once before, but somehow I lost it again until it was finished….

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
If a fuckboy turned into a game, this would be the game.
The MC constantly trying to be flirty but comes off as a cringy fedora wearing Redditor is painful to watch.
If you want two characters to talk for two hours and say nothing at the same time, this is the game for you.
This game's 4.5 rating is driving me insane.
You’d probably feel more at home on Xhamster, or meetandfuckgames.com… ;)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
yea 1 that he can't achieve anymore.
Probably. Even Michelangiolo painted the Sistine Chapel just once, but he also made a big chunk of all time art masterpieces of the history of manking.

If next game is not going to be LoF it doesn't mean it won't be a great game. Let's wait and see. So far Drifty has earned a lot of good faith.

Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Probably. Even Michelangiolo painted the Sistine Chapel just once, but he also made a big chunk of all time art masterpieces of the history of manking.

If next game is not going to be LoF it doesn't mean it won't be a great game. Let's wait and see. So far Drifty has earned a lot of good faith.
All good points. I'm also hoping for a great follow up performance with the new endeavor, but lets hope that u4ia doesn't cost him as much as LoF did.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I finally got around to playing this game over the weekend and... ho-lee fuck!!!... I laughed, I cried... geezuz DriftyGames - your writing is extraordinary!!

The characters in your story are all credible (especially for an adult game!) and so many of them resonated with me - especially Cece after losing one of my best friends to suicide many years ago... but also just the friendships you set up so well.

For a while I really thought you knew my best mate because - he IS Chris!!

Any way, I'm off to play some of the other paths now but I just wanted to say... Thank You!!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I finally got around to playing this game over the weekend and... ho-lee fuck!!!... I laughed, I cried... geezuz DriftyGames - your writing is extraordinary!!

The characters in your story are all credible (especially for an adult game!) and so many of them resonated with me - especially Cece after losing one of my best friends to suicide many years ago... but also just the friendships you set up so well.

Any way, I'm off to play some of the other paths now but I just wanted to say... Thank You!!
Hey... so sorry to hear about your friend, dude..

Reactions: Grif1001

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hey... so sorry to hear about your friend, dude..
Thanks mate... it was a long time ago but you never forget them - or the shit that they went through... it certainly made me appreciate my simple life a whole lot more!! Even though people are gone, it's the importance of them & the awareness of what depression can do NEVER leaves you.

This game is simply brilliant... as soon as my next paycheck comes through, gonna just dump $100 on Drifty as a thank you!
(it's also fucking sexy & hot as hell!! :devilish:)

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

Drifty sure knows how to set the bar for all other game writing!

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes