Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dude how tactless you are? Look how she looks at you, how she flinched. Do you really think she wants you in her life? She just pity you and acting nice, that's about it. Don't mistake her kindness with attraction. Btw, she does not want me to tell you this but I think you need to hear it, she is kinda scared of your obsession.
Dude how tactless you are? when you will start to be not that tactless it will be much better my friend , and from now on :
0000 NO bad words6.png OR ELSE ?!
Herunterladen.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
MC 14yo - arrived to new school, met and had a crush on Linda, met Chris. So they are all ~14yo there, in the "first kiss scene" of EP2 intro.
They studied, had fun, growed up for 3 years, until MC got that money "gift" (inheritance as it turned out) from his dad, which bringed Steph in their school. So, she should be 19yo at that moment, because there is a 2 years difference in their age. She, probably, hidden her real age, maybe not.

MC mentioned that they was together with Steph for almost 3 years. If we assume, that they started to date almost immideately after she had arrived, then MC must be about 20yo at the moment when she left him. I, honestly, don't have a good knowledge of USA education system, but I suppose that any "school" should be finished in 18yo, then follows the college and/or univercity? And only in case of flunking some classes this may happen later. Let's assume 1-2 years later than usual. So, even if MC graduated being 20yo - it's the moment when all mess begins. And there is at least 2 years gap after Steph actually left and MC current (24) age. He should be 22 and Steph 24 to make this at least a bit consistent.

Linda stayed in school for about a year after MC met and started to date Steph. She left when MC was about 18. So, it's obvious that MC & Steph started to have sex when MC was 17 (Steph was 19). And I believe it was mentioned a couple of times, that MC & Linda fooled around before Steph too (14-17yo period of time). Safe to assume that it was between their 16-17yo period. 16 is a "legal" time of agreement between two to have an intimacy, but not do be displayed in art like game. But it's not illegal to mention intimate things between the characters if such moments are not shown, if I remember right.

So, the only problem I see is where 2 years dissapeared and why MC and all his friends was so "bad" in studying at school, so they had to stay there for additional 2 years.

And the last one thing I haven't figured out is Cece's age. A lot of characters call her "young lady", which makes an accent on her age. She supposed to be much younger than others to make it sound plausible and have any sense at all. She can't be younger than 18yo for obvious reasons. But I believe there was a dialogue, when she mentioned her sister and brother age somehow. I can't find this line, but she said something that they was 5 and 6. OR that her sis & bro are 5-6 years younger than she? But it's quite impossible, because her sis is really little and can't be 12-13 in the flashback at Cece's home. Cece spent some time with Linda together after she left her parents. I don't think she left her parents not being 18yo, so she must be 19-20yo person at the moment when MC met her. Most of other characters are 24+, so "young lady" for 19-20yo girl in such company sounds right to me.

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I hadn't done her solo or a Throuple Lexi/Holly path, but Holly is never shown on the status screen at the episodes end summary screens since we met her and got an opportunities to date her. In AVN terms she looks like a SG (side girl). And the 6 girls considered as MGs and always shown regardless of their status with MC (friend or LI). If it's so it's a big hint.
I didn't touch on the bro and sis 'since the image at the end of .07 kinda implies that not enough time has passed since the opening scene from .06 (which should take place before Linda and Cece met, which at minimum has to be one year, and is implied it's longer). As far as the kids ages in that scene, It wouldn't have been impossible for them to be 10/11, which could make her 16-17 in that scene.

As for USA high school: yea, ages 14-18, no more than four years without being held back, and there's never any indication any of them are lacking in the ability to pass their grades. It's not worth thinking about in trying to make the timeline work IMHO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kpyna

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I am very sorry that is the 1st time I notice the opening in the 1001 times I play Cece routes , So , Please forgive me and correct me if I am wrong in any way
Cece Nuts 1a.png

OFC My decision is obvious , SO , make yours
000 Cece.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes