vimey

Nov 29, 2020
i managed to get married to the queen at first than her daughters , is there a way to get her with her daughters or not ??

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
i managed to get married to the queen at first than her daughters , is there a way to get her with her daughters or not ??
There are 5 different harems including the full one

Last edited:

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
ok, i played through & found myself unable to find a good ending. i woiuld love to see the walkthrough

Gipped Gloppy Gogga

Oct 17, 2017
First off, congrats on making and finishing a second project, and also having it be a good game.

That being said, I hope someone makes a guide, because while I have been able to get the queen separately and the princesses together, I can't seem to get all four at once.

Edit: Nevermind I got it right after posting this LMAO

Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
First off, congrats on making and finishing a second project, and also having it be a good game.

That being said, I hope someone makes a guide, because while I have been able to get the queen separately and the princesses together, I can't seem to get all four at once.
The "everyone together" harem can only be reached if you have seen all individual endings ^^

There are 9 good endings in total:
- Each princess & the queen individually
- Each princess in pairs
- Three princesses harem
- Four girls harem

Reactions: N3koGuy

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I always end up coming up short when it comes to skill checks. Any advice aside from hoping to get 2 points when checking out the forest?

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes