Jamoin123

Nov 19, 2019
Please can anyone message me as soon as there is a walkthrough for this game? With 99% of my blood not being in my brain but in a rather lower region im messing it up everytime. Either i fail on knowledge or on Prowess to stop the Magistrats plan.

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for a walkthrough : guys, there is no rush, it's supposed to be a game, so entertaining is the purpose, a walkthrough just gonna make you finish it in one hour or something. Just relax, it's not a work ^^.

Still I seriously hope there is gonna be more sex scene added in the future, maybe whole others chapters ? Because atm it look like a Japanese game kinda, I mean a few cool CG, with cum variation and that's it. Still I enjoyed the game, but more because - for once - there is some challenge. :) (art still helped to enjoy no worries, but the ending scene I got was really too short)

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Can anyone give me a tip on how to pass the "search the office" event?
No matter what I do I can't succeed and always get the bad end.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody have bug or problem with game. I try to scrollback using mouse wheel to see text before but it didnt happen and dont working

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
JayTac try to boost knowledge. Alternatively, if you fail you can go for Blanche road. You then gonna have another way to get ride of Iznogoud. But you probably gonna have to do so before killing the king (if it's your real aim). Third option as someone mentionned before there is maybe an item in the market to bypass the check.

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
JayTac try to boost knowledge. Alternatively, if you fail you can go for Blanche road. You then gonna have another way to get ride of Iznogoud. But you probably gonna have to do so before killing the king (if it's your real aim). Third option as someone mentionned before there is maybe an item in the market to bypass the check.
So 35 Knowledge is not enough? Even on Blanche route there must be something I'm missing, since everything proceeds to the ending with no mention of killing the king or an alternative.
For now I'll wait until someone posts basics of getting a good end, since the requirements seem quite arbitrary and opaque.

Reactions: TheBlub

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
JayTac I'm sorry to hear that, 35 sould be enough from my point of view at this moment of the game, I never bypassed the check myself, but if you fail at 35 then it's probably bugged :/.

For blanche good ending : you have to do her events, + check the forest during afternoon when you follow the warlock, then check the library during a random afternon to find a way to lift the curse and pass the check (if you fail it's a game over), then win the fight against the warlock during the wedding day.

I don't know if it's possible to achieve the way I mentionned earlier, when you plan to kill the king, and use Blanche road to get ride of Iznogoud family, but because there is a Harem ending I guess it's doable, if not then maybe all the road are bugged (without item) at the exception of Blanche...

Reactions: JayTac

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
Ok finally got all the good endings. For the final harem you gotta deal with the king, minister, magician, charm all 4 girls.

Here's a save for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
JayTac I'm sorry to hear that, 35 sould be enough from my point of view at this moment of the game, I never bypassed the check myself, but if you fail at 35 then it's probably bugged :/.

For blanche good ending : you have to do her events, + check the forest during afternoon when you follow the warlock, then check the library during a random afternon to find a way to lift the curse and pass the check (if you fail it's a game over), then win the fight against the warlock during the wedding day.

I don't know if it's possible to achieve the way I mentionned earlier, when you plan to kill the king, and use Blanche road to get ride of Iznogoud family, but because there is a Harem ending I guess it's doable, if not then maybe all the road are bugged (without item) at the exception of Blanche...
The game has been heavily playtested

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for a walkthrough : guys, there is no rush, it's supposed to be a game, so entertaining is the purpose, a walkthrough just gonna make you finish it in one hour or something. Just relax, it's not a work ^^.

Still I seriously hope there is gonna be more sex scene added in the future, maybe whole others chapters ? Because atm it look like a Japanese game kinda, I mean a few cool CG, with cum variation and that's it. Still I enjoyed the game, but more because - for once - there is some challenge. :) (art still helped to enjoy no worries, but the ending scene I got was really too short)
The current girls won't get much more content but I have at least 6 more (2 DLCs worth) planned, there are some hints in the game about them :)

Reactions: -GG-

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody have bug or problem with game. I try to scrollback using mouse wheel to see text before but it didnt happen and dont working

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Alright, after going through the game again and taking notes on everything that happens I managed to get 2 good endings by buying the forged documents.

Seems like with all the events that need to happen it pays off to experiment and actually plan out everything in advance.

I like it; Too often Devs proclaim you need to plan carefully and take notes, just for everything to be doable first try with little effort. In this case it's quick enough to go through the game and the training system is simple enough that it doesn't complicate things unnecessarily.

Sadly I couldn't access the steam page to buy the game, since apparently it's not available in my country.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Alright, after going through the game again and taking notes on everything that happens I managed to get 2 good endings by buying the forged documents.

Seems like with all the events that need to happen it pays off to experiment and actually plan out everything in advance.

I like it; Too often Devs proclaim you need to plan carefully and take notes, just for everything to be doable first try with little effort. In this case it's quick enough to go through the game and the training system is simple enough that it doesn't complicate things unnecessarily.

Sadly I couldn't access the steam page to buy the game, since apparently it's not available in my country.
It will be released on itch.io at the same time (on friday):

The game is hard but very fair, no rng to blame or anything explore, try and plan and you sould be able to get at least 8 of the 9 endings :)

I am happy that you are enjoying it enough to consider buying it as I had a lot of fun putting it together and am very proud of the result ^^

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
It was messing with the map menu, i might re-enable it if i find a way to fix it.
Maybe because while performing minor activty : the map is used as a background ?

Most of the time action like that are not in a "pop-up" like state (I assume it's what you have done, maybe I'm wrong), but have a picture on their own, in short : the scene change like in a movie, not a video game like here. Problem is : this is nice as it is right now. ^^

One cheap trick could be to take the current graphic, with paint-like stuff or a screenshot, then use it as an normal renpy image with a normal transition.

Not sure if I am that clear. ^^

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
how to marry the queen i was doing 3 stats and ignoring other girls , when we meet second time she won't appear anymore please help

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes