WARDENANGST

Jul 25, 2020
I've sped run for a few hours and I've gotten 0 endings. How to solve the minister knowledge part out? In fact any ideas on how you know you will trigger certain events in the meetings? Sometimes the minister knowledge part event doesn't even turn up in some playthroughs... and conveniently its when I try to go for a high knowledge stat run...

Reactions: sztrb

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
So 35 Knowledge is not enough? Even on Blanche route there must be something I'm missing, since everything proceeds to the ending with no mention of killing the king or an alternative.
For now I'll wait until someone posts basics of getting a good end, since the requirements seem quite arbitrary and opaque.
You need 40 knowledge to get the letter, which isn't easy to get by day 21. Then you'll automatically pass the day 28 check
Alternatively you can buy a forged letter in the market on day 28, then you would have to pass a charm 10 check, but it's bugged so it's a charm 0 check
Otherwise it's a 40 charm check.

If you pass the day 28 minister charm check, you automatically pass if you've done all the Blanche route stuff, otherwise you have to pass a knowledge 40 or charm 40 check - if that fails you go to a trial by combat (which is a prowess 40 or bought sword check)

If you fail the day 28 charm check, if you haven't finished the Blanche route yet you can do a trial by combat (as above), otherwise you die.

The minister part in particularly seems to have a few errors - like it constantly checking the wrong value - but ultimately nothing that would cause it to be unbeatable
(it checks minister_ev == 3, but you need minister_ev == 4 (found or forged document) or minister_ev == 7 (don't listen, in the first minister event) to start the event)
- at least, if I'm reading the script correctly - if I've missed something, sorry for the confusion.

How to solve the minister knowledge part out? In fact any ideas on how you know you will trigger certain events in the meetings? Sometimes the minister knowledge part event doesn't even turn up in some playthroughs... and conveniently its when I try to go for a high knowledge stat run...
If you're doing a high knowledge run, do you do Blanche's stuff all the way through before day 14? If so, that stops one of the ministers' events from happening.

For the record, here are the conditions for events (most add 1 to the relevant counter):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do find it annoying that if you can do multiple endings, it doesn't give you a choice - instead, it just takes the first one in the list. So I'd need to keep a save a few days before the end with everything almost done. The only one you can actually "choose" is the fairy queen

Also disappointing is that the "pregnant CGs" are just chibi sprites

Last edited:
Reactions: -GG- and JayTac

Wowdatmahwhore

Jul 6, 2018
Forest Training. I jotted down the what training benefits the forest gives on each day. I believe they aren't random after testing the first couple of days out.
All random, apparently i got extremely (un)lucky with my small pool of runs. Thanks for the fact check warbob500.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fabs93

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Forest Training. I jotted down the what training benefits the forest gives on each day. I believe they aren't random after testing the first couple of days out.
Forest is random, but renpy seeds the randomisers, so you'll get the same results on one playthrough (assuming you do things in the same order). Everybody will have a different seed, so the results will be different.

Code:
        "I explore the forest..."
        $ r = renpy.random.randint(1,3)
        if r == 1:
            show chibi climb with dissolve
            $ prowess += renpy.random.randint(1,2)
            "...and climb huge cliff!"
        elif r == 2:
            show chibi megalith with dissolve
            $ knowledge += renpy.random.randint(1,2)
            "...and find strange markings on ancient rocks!"
        elif r == 3:
            show chibi forest with dissolve
            $ charm += renpy.random.randint(1,2)
            "...and see beautiful flowers and birds!"

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Is there a walkthrough or a way to use the console commands cause this is annoying -- all my playthroughs are dubs because of stat checks that i don't have.

Reactions: Fabs93

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Definitely the queen for me even though i don't know yet what she looks like. If married milf is an option then it's my default choice. It's good that there's no blackmail or rape tag so it'd most likely be vanilla netori which is great. Thanks for the share :p.

Reactions: zandalari

random9483

Nov 16, 2019
I've spent about 7 8 hours on the game now. Got the 4-way ending without cheating. If the conditions to get it are what I thought, then you need to be very lucky and supposedly know all of the check requirements to get it. Figuring everything out was really frustrating.

Since people also want a guide, I can give you a basic rundown of how to get things and what the main checks are.

Edit: someone else posted about the forest fairy and that might change things a little. If you play enough to find the forest fairy or figured out the mechanic it reduces the need for luck a little, but I don't think a hidden mechanic should be crucial to getting the 4-way ending. The mechanic also isn't necessary for getting any ending, but it may help depending on your luck.

I probably spent more time than I should on this game, but it wasn't too bad overall. Just don't aim for the 4-way ending and you won't struggle.

Last edited:

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Am I just too stupid? I just achieve ALL THE BAD ENDINGS, like seriously???

This game makes you do all perfectly, if not: BAD ENDING!!!

I made three start from 0 games and try this and that and still......(I literally filled all the save slots).

I played bunch of multiple paths games but my "bad luck" in this one was just ridiculous.

How sad, this game seem really good but I'm just too annoyed to give it another try.

Reactions: TheBlub

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
I've spend about 7 hours on the game now. Got the 4-way ending without cheating. If the conditions to get it are what I thought, then you need to be very lucky and supposedly know all of the check requirements to get it. Figuring everything out was really frustrating.

Since people also want a guide, I can give you a basic rundown of how to get things and what the main checks are.

I probably spent more time than I should on this game, but it wasn't too bad overall. Just don't aim for the 4-way ending and you won't struggle.
No way I would ever figure out that for myself.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
We think we need a guidance for this beautiful yet tricky game. We dont know how to proceed into the happy ending, instead we got worst end that we already predict.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You need 40 knowledge to get the letter, which isn't easy to get by day 21. Then you'll automatically pass the day 28 check
Alternatively you can buy a forged letter in the market on day 28, then you would have to pass a charm 10 check, but it's bugged so it's a charm 0 check
Otherwise it's a 40 charm check.

If you pass the day 28 minister charm check, you automatically pass if you've done all the Blanche route stuff, otherwise you have to pass a knowledge 40 or charm 40 check - if that fails you go to a trial by combat (which is a prowess 40 or bought sword check)

If you fail the day 28 charm check, if you haven't finished the Blanche route yet you can do a trial by combat (as above), otherwise you die.

The minister part in particularly seems to have a few errors - like it constantly checking the wrong value - but ultimately nothing that would cause it to be unbeatable
(it checks minister_ev == 3, but you need minister_ev == 4 (found or forged document) or minister_ev == 7 (don't listen, in the first minister event) to start the event)
- at least, if I'm reading the script correctly - if I've missed something, sorry for the confusion.

If you're doing a high knowledge run, do you do Blanche's stuff all the way through before day 14? If so, that stops one of the ministers' events from happening.

For the record, here are the conditions for events (most add 1 to the relevant counter):

I do find it annoying that if you can do multiple endings, it doesn't give you a choice - instead, it just takes the first one in the list. So I'd need to keep a save a few days before the end with everything almost done. The only one you can actually "choose" is the fairy queen

Also disappointing is that the "pregnant CGs" are just chibi sprites

As for why the endings are chibis it's mainly a problem of budget (I have no idea how well the game will sell and Freakshow was a huge disappointment in that matter which made me careful), but if the game is successful enough I might have full CGs done for those and for the ones in the DLCs.
And BTW, as I said I have 2 DLC planned, but depending on the game's success they will or will not happen and will be paid or free.
My hope is that I will be able to do them both free :)

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot and Laziness

FlagRance

Jun 11, 2017
My English is limited but I still want to congratulate the designer for this game. At first I was very annoyed by the bad endings and I spent hours racking my brains over them but once you know them strings, it's not that difficult. Well I admit that the harem is out of reach but in the end, that's why it's a harem ^^ '

Reactions: Andrealphus

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
One very minor nitpick, which will only bother pedants like me: The king should be addressed as "Your Majesty" rather than "Your Highness". ("Your Highness" is correct for the other royals, except possibly for the queen, as I'm not sure whether the wife of the reigning monarch qualifies for "Your Majesty".)

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes