4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
$2 sub to unlock cheats and extra content, honestly not bad compared to many other game devs.

ghost689

May 9, 2021
This file is a malicious file, reports here :

the detection is low but it has a key logger also May sleep (evasive loops) to hinder dynamic analysis
Input Capture Creates a DirectInput object (often for capturing keystrokes)

also, I downloaded the game from the gofile link

tip: look at the behavior tab under Mitre ATT&CK Tactics and Techniques

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
also, I downloaded the game from the gofile link
Link irrelevant for this case, I have a legitimate paid copy and have the same scan results.

Reported to let the mods chime in if necessary.

Likely answer to come, anything from the internet can be malicious, always use your own common sense and if something seems fishy then don't run it.

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
The game is clean for me, I'm using Avira as my antivirus and the scan shows nothing suspicious.

celtaylo

Oct 8, 2020
I couldn't get it to work, probably a bug, there are also some climax animation broken that never happen.

Other special events are beach at afternoon and park at night, there doesn't seem to be one for the supermarket.
You can use the contacts tab while in the library to call Mary or Eul to the library; if you do it in the morning while Caroline's standing out in the open they won't go for it, but if you call in the afternoon you can use the heart interaction behind the shelves. I'm assuming the other girls will follow at some point.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hey dev I havent play ur game but checking preview image
Hmmmmm I dont have much to say without playing first but will there be like more position? I dont see anyway to change position

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes