4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
How do you get Eul to date you? just keeps telling me to date other girls but already have every other girl
nvm found it. Just work - ask her, go to next day. Do that till she gives you her number

SomeC4

Apr 24, 2021
Soo.. I tried to figure out the correct items. Couldn't for some, got annoyed, turned to cheating.
Figures the "Patreon Version" is not an extra version but simply a boolean.

Removed the 2 Patreon Checks.
Cheats are under the "?" top right. Rich, Stamina and Unlock all are on the right side of the dialogue box.

Replace <YOURGAMEFOLDER>/Learn The Heart_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll with the provided Assembly-CSharp.dll

minanoh

Feb 21, 2018
Soo.. I tried to figure out the correct items. Couldn't for some, got annoyed, turned to cheating.

Cheats are under the "?" top right. Rich, Stamina and Unlock all are on the right side of the dialogue box.

Replace <YOURGAMEFOLDER>/Learn The Heart_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll with the provided Assembly-CSharp.dll
now the game instacrahes!

Reactions: gaymer23

Francis0930

Jul 19, 2020

Is there a way to do it on Android cause I can't find the Assembly-CSharp

SomeC4

Apr 24, 2021
Is there a way to do it on Android cause I can't find the Assembly-CSharp
Unity apk is Il2Cpp compiled, while desktop one is just Mono.
So the file to edit is \lib\arm64-v8a\libil2cpp.so and \lib\armeabi-v7a\libil2cpp.so.
Since Il2Cpp is there to obfuscate, you need
1. Il2CppDumper to get the Assembly-CSharp.dll,
2. dnSpy to get the method names and their Offsets,
3. IDA to get (and modify) Assembly and Offsets,
4. Assembly to Hex converter and
5. HxD (HexViewer) to edit the Hex Code.
I theory I do know how but I've never done it and I don't have the time to get into this until it works.
Feel free to try it yourself and ask along the way tho. I'm happy to help. I just won't do it because of time constraints.

Oct 24, 2017
Game was fine. Took a few hours to beat. Is it just me or do the girls never ask for anything fun during the beach massage? They never ask you to touch their butt or rub their pussy?

Reactions: Know-how

juracid.exe

Jan 19, 2018

cant find managed file on game file ??S:

Reactions: jkm7777777

TheRespond

Oct 23, 2021

Can you update to the latest version please?

SomeC4

Apr 24, 2021
That edited file SomeC4 supplied was for a previous version. Looks like the file structure is a bit different in the latest version. I don't think it's compatible.
Can you update to the latest version please?
Like the android Version, the Desktop Version is Il2cpp complied now.
Here is some [edited] explanation and also why I don't have the time to do it.
Unity apk is Il2Cpp compiled, while desktop one is just Mono [also Il2Cpp compiled].
So the file to edit is \lib\arm64-v8a\libil2cpp.so and \lib\armeabi-v7a\libil2cpp.so GameAssembly.dll.
Since Il2Cpp is there to obfuscate, you need
1. Il2CppDumper to get the Assembly-CSharp.dll,
2. dnSpy to get the method names and their Offsets,
3. IDA to get (and modify) Assembly and Offsets,
4. Assembly to Hex converter and
5. HxD (HexViewer) to edit the Hex Code.
I theory I do know how but I've never done it and I don't have the time to get into this until it works.
Feel free to try it yourself and ask along the way tho. I'm happy to help. I just won't do it because of time constraints.
Tbh on desktop it would be quite easy using MelonLoader (Mod Injector), but the same as above applies.
I've never done it and I don't have the time to get into this
I'll do it if I have any incentive to get into il2cpp hacking or I magically learn how to use MelonLoader.

Reactions: Makai88
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes