VN Ren'Py Abandoned Leather and Steel [v0.6] [Amaraine]

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Some sad news that kind of confirms what we suspected (i.e., that the game is truly abandoned, at least for the foreseeable future).

FEB 21, 2020 AT 12:03 PM
Announcement:
This is hard to write. This has been a very supportive community, both verbally and financially, and I deeply appreciate everything you all have done to help me make these games.
I recently suffered a vitreous detachment in my eye, which makes it hard to look at the screen for hours at a time because I see little extra things that are actually on the inside of my eye. I’ve been told one gets used to it, and that it gets better. I look forward to that. I've also been told the other eye is likely to do the same thing within a year, and I'm not looking forward to that.
My intent with Leather and Steel was to write a second half -- renders and story for each character, letting you bring them deeper into submission -- or not, in the case of Isabella. Rather than begin that process, I’m choosing to stop development now, at a point when it is possible to have sex with every character. The next reasonable break point probably wouldn’t occur for 6 months.
I will continue to listen to your feedback, and I will release a bug-fixed version if necessary. If I make any subsequent changes to any of the games, they will be available here for free, until such time as I resume regular development. I don't want to charge anyone if I'm not putting in the time.
I'm going to be spending my time writing fiction, which is easier than coding or rendering for me right now, and lets me keep being creative.
I intend to keep this Patreon up as a tip jar for anyone who enjoyed one of my games and wants to toss me a few bucks. I suggest that my current patrons unsubscribe by the end of February.
Thank you, everyone, for your support! It's been a marvelous three years making erotic games.