4.80 star(s) 96 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
been thinking about this game again cant wait for episode 3. This feels like one of those games that is gonna be up there with games like Summer's Gone, Eternum etc with how good it is and that's just from 2 episodes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
been thinking about this game again cant wait for episode 3. This feels like one of those games that is gonna be up there with games like Summer's Gone, Eternum etc with how good it is and that's just from 2 episodes
I'm not sure it can really be compared to Eternum. Two very different genres though Eternum is also fun and well written. Charming in it's own way, but Leaving DNA is more my flavor though. But Summer's Gone? Not a good comparison. Leaving DNA is way way waaaay better written. The dialogue in SG gave me a fucking headache and it has the worst MC I've ever seen. I fuckin loathe SG. Way overrated.

If anything, LDNA reminds me a lot of Chasing Sunsets mostly because of the scene direction and expressions. They use a lot of the same techniques and both VNs are very story and character driven.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm not sure it can really be compared to Eternum. Two very different genres though Eternum is also fun and well written. Charming in it's own way, but Leaving DNA is more my flavor though. But Summer's Gone? Not a good comparison. Leaving DNA is way way waaaay better written. The dialogue in SG gave me a fucking headache and it has the worst MC I've ever seen. I fuckin loathe SG. Way overrated.

If anything, LDNA reminds me a lot of Chasing Sunsets mostly because of the scene direction and expressions. They use a lot of the same techniques and both VNs are very story and character driven.
ah I wasn't really trying to compare this to anything was more just saying I think this game is up there with some of the other great games and those 2 came to mind. Hehe seems I'm like the only one that like the Dialogue in Summer's Gone. tho I guess I just don't really notice the difference much between good and bad dialogue, since I don't think about that while I read just if I enjoyed it and I did especially how often it made me laugh.

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
Jamie is interesting enough that I don't even need sex from her to make her interesting or entertaining. Girl is not only a scifi nerd, but has an imagination too while being smart and caring. Hard not to like really.

Reactions: Paynne

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
If you wanted to troll him you could have Malena get breast cancer and have to get them both removed, with the good endins where she keeps them difficult to get without careful reading.

I am talking 5 last episodes of sex with no breasts lol. You might lose some suscribers lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Impious Monk

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If you wanted to troll him you could have Malena get breast cancer and have to get them both removed, with the good endins where she keeps them difficult to get without careful reading.

I am talking 5 last episodes of sex with no breasts lol. You might lose some suscribers lol.
lol that would be actually funny

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
Who in the world is Gina? I must have skipped her because I don't recall her at all. The most notable nonmain love interests for me where any who caused an emotional response in Rockford. I remember his ex in court making fun of his hangover laded attempt to deliver his court testimony was funny since it annoyed him.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Who in the world is Gina? I must have skipped her because I don't recall her at all. The most notable nonmain love interests for me where any who caused an emotional response in Rockford. I remember his ex in court making fun of his hangover laded attempt to deliver his court testimony was funny since it annoyed him.
She's the married woman you reject at the gym

Reactions: EndlessNights

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Not sure what it is about but in my opinion "sex-dreams" in avn's are not only a massive waste of time do nothing for the story, its even worse they can completly destroy buildup and anticipation with LI's (doesnt seem to be the case here as it is gina?)

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Not sure what it is about but in my opinion "sex-dreams" in avn's are not only a massive waste of time do nothing for the story, its even worse they can completly destroy buildup and anticipation with LI's (doesnt seem to be the case here as it is gina?)
The dream sequences are just extra, non-canon content with girls who are not LI's, intended for patrons to get something else out of their support. The process to choose them is (funnily) explained in the first chapter's dream scene

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
The dream sequences are just extra, non-canon content with girls who are not LI's, intended for patrons to get something else out of their support. The process to choose them is (funnily) explained in the first chapter's dream scene
Oh, i see, nevermind then!

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Thanks brother! It's now updated.
i'm currently in the middle of Ep 2, just finished the meeting with Emmeline and just saw her thoughts dialogue.

I have a feedback about early Episode 1.

I think it would be better for the game if we the players could read Emmeline's thought dialogues while she was walking down the basketball court prior to the choice option of MC saying Hi or not.

It's a really minor feedback though, I just thought it would leave an impression of Emmeline to players as early as Episode 1 that way.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
4.80 star(s) 96 Votes