4.80 star(s) 90 Votes

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Jamie probably views her chest as an advantage with her crush so she's especially irritated that not only is this new threat (Aghavni)
This, of course, assumes the MC views big boobs as an asset in the first place. ;)

erkper

May 16, 2018
Because this may be a chance for them to reconnect and fix whatever went wrong the first time.
Eh, I suppose it's semantics. In my mind, Jaimie would certainly consider her a "threat" but not really a "new threat" - and until the old flame shows some sign of renewed interest in MC and vice versa, not sure why Jaimie'd even see that much of a threat (considering she dumped him once already.)

This, of course, assumes the MC views big boobs as an asset in the first place. ;)
Well, if he doesn't then Jaimie loses a pair of big weapons in the fight, no?

Reactions: Impious Monk

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
I think it's a fair assumption given their prior relationship, but definitely not something shared by all of the game's players. :LOL: Probably if I were to start the game from scratch today I would go with smaller bust sizes for both Aghavni and Jamie as I've had many complaints about them.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Big naturals on an athletic frame is always an asset!

Besides, Neither Jamie nor Aghavni should worry about their tits, because it's their legs that are the problem. They got a whole lot of booty but tiny little chicken legs!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I think it's a fair assumption given their prior relationship, but definitely not something shared by all of the game's players. :LOL:
I think he makes a comment (or thinks about) liking someone's large boobs. Emmeline's? Or am I misremembering.

Still, some of us feel compelled to man the barricades and defend the appeal of a modest bosom.

Probably if I were to start the game from scratch today I would go with smaller bust sizes...
Just add a little more variety in the next game.
You're doing great, I like Jamie. ;)

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Besides, Neither Jamie nor Aghavni should worry about their tits, because it's their legs that are the problem. They got a whole lot of booty but tiny little chicken legs!
Nothing wrong with those legs, especially Jamie has very nice ones.
Which just goes to prove you can't please us all ;)

Reactions: Arallfydol
Sep 3, 2020
smaller bust sizes for both Aghavni and Jamie as I've had many complaints about them.
final_638b3e85aa6d3800115fac5b_433397(1).gif
I'm sorry I just lost Consciousness for a second

whenever I hear smaller bust sizes spoken in the same sentence
my brother don't ever say that again
are you trying to kill me

I don't care about the other girls but you better not be thinking about making anything on my girl smaller especially since you made Malena for me

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
View attachment 2834820
I'm sorry I just lost Consciousness for a second

whenever I hear smaller bust sizes spoken in the same sentence
my brother don't ever say that again
are you trying to kill me

I don't care about the other girls but you better not be thinking about making anything on my girls smaller especially since you made Malena for me
Don't panic, Vidal: the game is too far into development to making changes to the models. Your beloved Malena is safe.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's just a one-line dialogue error for those not on Jamie's path. It doesn't actually impact what happens. I'll fix it for Episode Three. Otherwise I'd have to reupload both PC and Mac builds for all ten mirrors.
Looks someone did, as there are new links in the OP that were updated that day or the next day.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I snuck in a .1 version of Episode Two for PC and Mac which addressed all of the bugs that players have caught. The only link I haven't updated yet is Google Drive. Didn't actually expect anyone to notice!
Well, I happened to look, as the compressed post is out of date, so was making sure, as will make an update to it.

• Red Heart

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As some already know, I'm a hardened assman and not really a big-boob lover; I prefer them boobies on the smaller side (B cups or small C cups are perfect). That being said, all I'll add is that Jamie is perfect in every way, and her body is abolutely delicious.

With all the games with humongous inhuman melons that should scare the shit out of every sensible man, how the fuck can anyone complain about Jamie's and Aghavni's boobs? They're bigger than the average, but they are both attractive as hell.

Also, I don't believe Jamie's legs are too thin. Her frame is rather small, so the fact that she has big boobs and a round booty doesn't necessarily mean that the rest ofher body has to be thick. Aghavni on the other hand could maybe use thicker thighs and legs because her frame is indeed stockier than Jamie's, so her legs look too slender for my taste.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Big naturals on an athletic frame is always an asset!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jamie’s legs look great In the first pic. Maybe a bit skinny in the second pic, but I didn’t notice playing the game.

4.80 star(s) 90 Votes