4.80 star(s) 90 Votes

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Jamie is 'cute as a button' and all, and is absolutely an excellent depiction of a fantastical love interest. I feel like freckled redheads with borderline animé-proportioned eyes are a bit overplayed among current AVNs but she's up there among the best and most enticing. At least the eyes are not as excessively exaggerated to the point of uncanny valley dopiness as I've seen in e.g. WVM and The List.

That said, I am not disappointed that the most sexual content thus far delivered has been for Aghavni; a Playmate would be green with envy at her beauty and proportions. I rarely play into 'favorite girl' discussions but I feel like she and Malena have the most novel, attractive, designs demonstrated in this AVN thus far.

I'm not bashing on the others, only suggesting that they aren't as original. Beautiful women of middle eastern, northern African, central Asian, and south Asian origins seem tragically underrepresented in western AVNs. The potential beauty of e.g. east Asian/Latin/caucasian women is not wasted on me but I would like to see more AVNs look to the people in between. I have to laugh at myself a little for harping on the concept of underrepresented ethnic backgrounds for... eh... 'love interests' in adult visual novels but that absurdity is also what makes it feel worth pointing out.

Reactions: Impious Monk

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Damn ... both 25, one a teacher, one wants to teach, one was your best friend's little sister and your friend and crushed on you, one's dad was your dad's best friend, both absolutely adorable. Non-harems are cruel ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I don't think I've ever seen some of these models used before. The redhead especially is *mwah* chef's kiss, perfection.

I gotta stop letting how hot the redheads in a game are determine whether or not I play a game. But that weirdly hasn't let me down so far ...

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I don't think I've ever seen some of these models used before. The redhead especially is *mwah* chef's kiss, perfection.

I gotta stop letting how the redheads in a game are determine whether or not I play a game. But that weirdly hasn't let me down so far ...
Maybe creating a proper Readhead should be the quality sign for outstanding avns

it’s noticeable how all the best avns have a gorgeous readhead :WeSmart:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Maybe creating a proper Readhead should be the quality sign for outstanding avns

it’s noticeable how all the best avns have a gorgeous readhead :WeSmart:
You know, I think your logic is sound.

I'd even add that the continued hotness of a redhead in a game signifies whether a game is still good or had dropped in quality. For example, this one game that had a hot redhead. As soon as the dev changed her appearance to look less attractive, it was just all downhill from there. Coincidence? :unsure:

dotritch

Apr 23, 2019
You know, I think your logic is sound.

I'd even add that the continued hotness of a redhead in a game signifies whether a game is still good or had dropped in quality. For example, this one game that had a hot redhead. As soon as the dev changed her appearance to look less attractive, it was just all downhill from there. Coincidence? :unsure:
What game are you referring to?

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
day 5 and not a single choice, this is kinetic isnt it?
Hello, the first choice is on the basketball courts to say hello to the blonde.

Episode One has 14 choices, Episode Two has 35 choices, and Episode Three has 20 choices. Definitely not kinetic, but the early part of the game is focused on establishing the MC's character so I limit choices during the first half of Episode One.

4.80 star(s) 90 Votes